JoAnn Fabricrude employees

J

This stores employees are beyond rude. I had purchased a photo frame from another store while on vacation. Once I arrived home I realized the wooden corner was broken. I traveled an hour and a half to this store (the closest available to me) to return the frame. I was told that I had to return to the store it was bought from and I really was "just being lazy." After all the store I had bought it from was only 4 hours away. No where in the stores policy does this rule exist. I did submit a complaint to the companies website but have never heard a response. I will never shop here again. This is a small store in a small town that has just proved why people travel to bigger towns and bigger stores to do their shopping.

• Uk
    uknowimright Jan 25, 2012

They have been pulling the "you need to go back to the store your originally purchased X at" bullcrap lately, even though their receipt said "return to ANY JoAnn's Store." All stores are getting pickier because the economy is bad and they want to basically deter you from making a return in the first place. I have also noticed that their bargain or "red tag" fabrics are now NOT returnable, either, but they used to be. Go figure - instead of cutting back on executive perks, they stick it to the rest of us. No wonder retail sales are losing out to online sales!