J.G. Wentworth — structured settlement
I was working with J.G. Wentworth with selling my annuity payments for my daughter that needs to go to college. I only wanted to sell a small portion of my payments as I live off those payments. After speaking to the representative, he made it seem like I had to sell the entirety of my payments to even move forward with a transaction. I went ahead and signed up selling my entire payment stream and I had a court date scheduled for July 21st. I read this blog after having a fishy feeling about J.G. Wentworth and I ended up giving Michael Davis a call after reading this blog. He was able to effectively purchase a quite smaller amount of money and was able to give me MORE for what he purchased! His number is [protected], if you wanted to call him. Please shop your deal around and do be coaxed into going with the first company that gave you a quote! Michael was very knowledgeable and told me that this company does this all of the time.
More J.G. Wentworth Complaints & Reviews
- JG Wentworth - jg wentworth
- JG Wentworth - ripoff
- JG Wentworth - rip off!!
- JG Wentworth - non-payment and runaround
- JG Wentworth - misrepresentation of contract and interest fees to mentally diminished woman
- JG Wentworth - taking advantage of disabled
- JG Wentworth - settlemet rip off
- JG Wentworth - customer relations
- JG Wentworth - Confusion? Or lack of effort?
- J.G. Wentworth - refinance