Menu

J.G. Wentworth  -  structured settlement

H
Author of the complaint
4:29 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was working with J.G. Wentworth with selling my annuity payments for my daughter that needs to go to college. I only wanted to sell a small portion of my payments as I live off those payments. After speaking to the representative, he made it seem like I had to sell the entirety of my payments to even move forward with a transaction. I went ahead and signed up selling my entire payment stream and I had a court date scheduled for July 21st. I read this blog after having a fishy feeling about J.G. Wentworth and I ended up giving Michael Davis a call after reading this blog. He was able to effectively purchase a quite smaller amount of money and was able to give me MORE for what he purchased! His number is [protected], if you wanted to call him. Please shop your deal around and do be coaxed into going with the first company that gave you a quote! Michael was very knowledgeable and told me that this company does this all of the time.

More J.G. Wentworth complaints & reviews

J.G. Wentworth - jg wentworth
J.G. Wentworth - ripoff
J.G. Wentworth - rip off!!
J.G. Wentworth - non-payment and runaround
J.G. Wentworth - misrepresentation of contract and interest fees to mentally diminished woman
J.G. Wentworth - settlemet rip off
J.G. Wentworth - Confusion? Or lack of effort?
0 comments