J.G. Wentworthstructured settlement purchase

R

I called in from after needing some fast cash after loosing my job. I got a quote for selling a little less than 300, 000 in exchange for 125, 000 it seemed like a reasonable offer. They were all friendly with me until I signed on the dotted line. After that it was almost impossible to get ahold of my represenative. Two weeks later I was contacted by a michael davis he explained to me that this is normal and jg wentorth does this a lot. He then presented to me an offer that I couldn't refuse. He offered me $160 grand for the exact same payments jg was offering me $125, 000. His number is [protected] if you want to call him. I can couldn't say anything negative about him, he answered every question I had and always answered his direct cell phone immediately. Please stay away from jg there are others out there who offer way more and actually know how to run a business.

• Jr