JG Wentworthrip off better deals elsewhere

Jg Wentworth are the biggest crooks in the settlement industry! I was attempting to sell my entire settlement they lured me in with false promises of no legal fees and fast cash upfront (all lies) after I signed up it was almost impossible to hear from my rep. Always getting the run around. Anyways, have way through my transaction I get a call from Kyle a settlement broker who works with private investors. He mentions that jg lies all the time and always rips people off. He gives me a quote that not only beats jg Wentworths deal it almost doubles the offer for the Same payments! I thought it was too good to be true so I told him to send me the contract and I took it to my attorney and he told me he trusts this contract more than Wentworth, it clearly says they charge no fees and what I am quoted that is what I receive. My court date is Friday and I recommend kyle 100 percent his personal cell number is [protected] he always answers any questions I have no matter what time of day It is! Call him if you decide to sell your settlement you would not be disappointed.

• Ra
    Radmason May 24, 2017

Jg Wentworth are the biggest crooks in the settlement industry! I was attempting to sell my entire settlement they lured me in with false promises of no legal fees and fast cash upfront (all lies) after I signed up it was almost impossible to hear from my rep. Always getting the run around. Anyways, have way through my transaction I get a call from Brandon Hong a settlement broker who works with private investors. He mentions that jg lies all the time and always rips people off. He gives me a quote that not only beats jg Wentworths deal it almost doubles the offer for the same payments! I thought it was too good to be true so I told him to send me the contract and I took it to my attorney and he told me he trusts this contract more than Wentworth, it clearly says they charge no fees and what I am quoted that is what I receive. My court date is Friday and I recommend Brandon 100 percent his personal cell number is [protected] he always answers any questions I have no matter what time of day It is! Call him if you decide to sell your settlement you would not be disappointed.

• St
    Stephen Lao Sep 01, 2015

Just because Costco refer them, I got the mortgage with them but since then one headache after another. I never ever had this much of issue with other banks. First they bought out a few small banks, so they asked me to send my payment to different addresses 3 times. Then, I set up automatic withdrawal will take care of all the trouble in writing monthly checks. They started withdrawing $500 over my regular monthly payment. I am still trying to resolve this issue.