Menu
J.G. Wentworth
customer service contacts

J.G. Wentworth
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

51 complaints
15 resolved 36 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of J.G. Wentworth. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

J.G. Wentworth headquarters

1200 Morris Drive
Pennsylvania, Chesterbrook 19087-5507

J.G. Wentworth phone numbers

More phone numbers

What is J.G. Wentworth’s email address?

J.G. Wentworth’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

J.G. Wentworth website

What category is J.G. Wentworth related to?

J.G. Wentworth is related to the Loans category.

What are the social media accounts of J.G. Wentworth?

What is J.G. Wentworth's Facebook?
Connect with J.G. Wentworth via Facebook at J.G. Wentworth
What is J.G. Wentworth's LinkedIn?
See J.G. Wentworth's portfolio on LinkedIn at J.G. Wentworth

Overview of J.G. Wentworth complaint handling

51 J.G. Wentworth reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 19, 2008. The latest review Structure settlement was posted on Apr 10, 2022. The latest complaint unethical practice was resolved on Oct 10, 2016. J.G. Wentworth has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 51 reviews. J.G. Wentworth has resolved 15 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with J.G. Wentworth?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with J.G. Wentworth Customer Service. Initial J.G. Wentworth complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for J.G. Wentworth above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about J.G. Wentworth. Discuss the issues you have had with J.G. Wentworth and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest J.G. Wentworth’s complaints

W
5:46 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

J.G. Wentworth - Structure settlement

I was 17 my mom got killed in auto accident jg Wentworth called and being I was on the streets they told me that I could sell half as I followed through not knowing what I was doing when I turned of age for the second I had nothing left they mislead me on 500,000 dollars I feel they owe me. I didn't understand from the start and they kept pushing me telling me we will send you money now to get on feet.

M
12:22 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

J.G. Wentworth - unethical behaviour

We have contacted jg wentworth multiple times since my husband lost his job to figure out what are options were available once becoming behind on our mortgage.in december 2018 we were sent a package of information and a list of everything that needed to be sent in. We faxed in all the required documents. We received a letter jan. 10 2019 stating we needed...

N
4:10 pm

J.G. Wentworth - prepaid visa debit card

They sent me a card with $200 loaded on it. It expired (which is illegal in California) but still had a balance of 177.30 10 days ago. I got another card sent to me that expires in July 2020 and can't get it activated because no one knows anything about it - I was transferred from card services to structured settlements( which has nothing to do with me...