Having problems with Zest Money?

Zest Money reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 11, 2018. The latest review Zestmoney was posted on Mar 6, 2021. Zest Money has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 7 reviews. Zest Money has resolved 0 complaints.

Zest Money Customer Service Contacts

151, 3rd Floor, Moksha Mansion, Sarjapur Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala
Bengaluru - Karnataka
India - 560034

Zest Money Complaints & Reviews

Zest MoneyZestmoney

I wanted to file a complaint against zestmoney. I had a loan account with them for upgrad platform. My account is being auto debited every month for emi payment. I never till this moment failed in repaying my dues.
Zestmoney debited my account for emi payment for the month of march 2021 as usually on 5th march. Again on 6th march my account is debited for emi payment for the second time. Which means I had to pay 13623 once a month for 6 months, my account is now debited twice i.e., 27, 246/- for the month of march 2021.
I have called their customer care and they said that they will check with their account and will credit my amount within 5 working days.
Till then, how am I going to pay for all other dues which will be auto debited from my account??? Please help me!

Zestmoney

Zest MoneyI am complaining about not getting noc

Hi Zest money,

My name is Bharath Kumar N B and my contact Number is and I made delay becuase of personal probem and I repaid my loan by playing loan on last month 19 jan now I am in need of hurry of noc because I applied for car finance and just they asking noc not a confirmation mail so please do needful I am having car delivery because this loan unable to disburse loan for car so even I spoke with zest money customer service nobody helping just reading script of call center By Akshika, Shubham, Swapnil, Mutsuzu (spoke with me 1 hr), Gaurav from outbound team telling I wont get noc, I not mention other 3 member they helped me some, and other not understanding customer queries and please do needful waiting for an update and above that I am getting mail that amount is pending, please do needful in need on noc, pfb screenshot for reference very useless service from both, ph - [protected], loan id - C6B99DCCD2CC

I am complaining about not getting noc

Zest MoneyLoans

मैंने कल बलांस चेक किया तो माइनस 53, 115 दिखा रहा है।

ना मुझे कोई आपका एसएमएस आया है

और स्टेटमेंट भी नहीं दिखा रहा है

ये कौनसे चार्जेस है इतने जियदा क्यूं है

और इसका हल क्या है जब कि इस कारोना काल में कोई काम भी नहीं। कृपा करके मदद करे और ऑटो डेबिट को रोके।

A/c no..[protected]

Mubasheer khan

Phone, [protected]

Loans

Dec 29, 2019

Zest Money — loan overdue & cibil make deadend

Mene april 2018 ko zestmoney se Amazon ka rs.8000 / - Ka loan Lia tha, second installment with late fee and...

Nov 16, 2019

Zest Money — loan

Zestmoney customer care centre is threatning my father who is paralysed and using abusive language daily...

Zest Moneyflipkart voucher

I had applied for for a Flipkart voucher and it was told that it would take 24 hours for. For activation but now it has been 29 hours, . I no longer want want any emi to be deducted. And I no longer want the voucher as well, to be on the safe side, I no longer want the zest monety account too and want it deleted, please delete my account, ASAP
        And do not offer anything to people if it breaches. The service level agreement.

• Zest Money's response · Oct 01, 2019

Dear Banira Thapa,

As per our telephonic conversation on 01/10/2019.

We see that your loan application journey is not completed. Hence, we request you to log in to your ZestMoney account and complete the journey.

We have sent an email confirmation regarding the same with the ticket id: [protected] Kindly request you to check your inbox and revert for further queries.

Regards,
            Team ZestMoney

• Updated by Banira Thapa · Oct 01, 2019

Please update as soon as possible.

Zest Money — about vouchers

Hai Sir/Madam. In just money apps i created my a/c they gave cr limit 40000/. in that i added 6000rs to make...