JG Wentworthoperations

JG Wentworth is nothing but a scam. going thru the process of selling my structure settlement to JG Wentworth was nothing but a headache and lie. The process of filling all of the paperwork and dealing with the courthouse just added more stress to the situation. I was told JG Wentworth would cover all court and filing cost and nothing would come out of pocket. I ended up paying for both. Then years later I was contacted by JG Wentworth stating that their portion of the deal was settled and that I should be reciving my monthly structure payments again and I should contact my structure settle policy holder. After hours on the phone with my policy holder and multiple JG Wentworth employees it came down to them not understanding their own paperwork and files and that I will not be recieving my monthly structure payments back. Which was another waste of my time and them lieing to me once again. I would not recommend JG Wentworth to anyone unless your prepared for a huge headache and multiple lies just to get your business. VERY VERY BAD BUSINESS AND COMPANY!!!