Jet Airways — service at check in counter in new delhi for chittagong flight
Hi jet airways team,
While on 10th sept morning, doing check in for my flight jet airways 9w280 (departure delhi (del - terminal 3) arrival dhaka (dac) & flight biman bangladesh airlines bg127 (departure dhaka (dac - terminal 2) arrival chittagong (cgp - terminal 1), I was informed that I have to only collect my boarding pass for chittagong flight and no issue with baggage collection at dhaka, even I asked the check in counter lady at delhi airport.
When I started checking in at dhaka, I was told that my baggage needs to be collected from dhaka arrival only then I can move to chittagong check in.
I had to again go back all the way from domestic terminal to int'l terminal to collect my baggage. This was a huge trouble for me.
I would like to complain about this issue and understand why there was miscommunication from jet airways staff at delhi and I also heard that this complain is quite regular with jet airways.
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - regarding ghee not allowing in luggage
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways India - negligent check in, extremely unhelpful and rude behavior
- Jet Airways - baggage misplaced
- Jet Airways - boarding window
- Jet Airways - overall customer service
- Jet Airways India - flight cancellation