Jennifer Convertibles Sofa Company — warranty issue and terrible cust svc!
Do NOT Buy anything from this Company! Jennifer Convertibles has the WORST customer service I have ever experienced in my life. We ordered a Leather Sofa from them (and not one of their cheap ad models) and after tremendous delivery problems it arrived broken! After another month and additional delivery problems, the new one arrived. And yes we purchased the warranty - WHAT A JOKE!! After a year the front of the cushions have white dots on them. So I called the customer service number and told them of the problem. They made an appointment with me to send a repairman out to look at the sofa. The repairman never showed up and so I had to call again and set another appointment. When he finally came out all he did was look at the problem and say he would "file a report." I was told on the phone when I made the appointment that he would repair the problem - not file a report. Well after two months I received a letter in the mail that my claim had been denied!!! Will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the FTC. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT AN INFERIOR PRODUCT AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
More Jennifer Convertibles Sofa Company Complaints & Reviews
- Jennifer Convertibles - scam warranty
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery problems
- Jennifer Convertibles - warranty issues
- Jennifer Convertible - worst retailer!
- Jennifer Convertibles - bait and switch - deliberatley mis-represented product - made it impossible to return product. literally.
- Jennifer Convertibles - financing
- Jennifer Convertibles - leather sofa
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery and set up of my furniture
- Jennifer Convertibles - sofa bed
- Jennifer Convertible - dishonest, disloyal and crooked