JC Penney Optical — stacy boyd
I bought Glasses from them and within 2 weeks had to have lenses replaced because of scratches. The glasses are suppose to be scratch resistant. Now I need the lenses replaced again because of scratches. The lenses are supposed to be the Ultra Lens (Polycarbonate - Lighter and thinner, Includes 100% UV protection and scratch coat), also have Teflon clear coat (anti-glare). I clean the glasses using the microfiber cloth provided and the way I was told by the sales clerk, yet they still scratch. If all this is supposed to be on the glasses why are they scratching. I wonder if there is anything at all on them and wish to find someone who could tell me. And second get JC Penney to replace them with the proper lenses. I understand mistakes can be made, but own up to them and don't make me pay for your mistake, and correct it at no cost.
More JC Penney Optical Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department
- JCPenney - employee abuse
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists!
- JC Penney Company - fitting room
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional