JC Penney Companyservice

S

Hi I am complaining about empoy name Anitia at Merrillville, IN store horrible customer service.
My hasbund receive a give from JCP but the product does not fite. We have the original receptf from the product.
The product is a shirt with original receipt but gift from a family member.
We want to return it because the store did not have any more from this shirt for exchange. The shirt is new, with original receipt with all, never used.
Since JCP does not have more of this product we want it a store credit. The employee Anitia, from Merrillville, IN store return the money tp the credit card for the purson who give this shirt to my husbund as gift.
So now we return the shirt who suppost to be a gift and nothing for my husbund. No gift, not shirt, not store credit for him to exchange or get a shirt.
We ask assiciated Anitia from Merrillville, IN store to fix it.
Since we have the product and original receipt to fix it and issue a store ctedit or do the exchange. She start argue and refuse to fix it. So, since JCP is out of this product we did NOT have any other option.
So, my husband got a gift for $ 25. 00 and at the end he return it and got nothings.
This was an easy fix, to return the monye to gift card or store credit but she refused to do anything but help.
The is happand aroud 6 pm Friday November 24, 2017 at mens depr customer SERVICE in Merrillville, IN store.
I am never, ever shopping for anybody ar JCp
Not customer SERVICE at all.
We got a shirt for a gift at the end not gift, not money not store credit, not ecchange.
Jusy lost $ 25.00 .