Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry Logo

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry

Having problems with Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry?

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 5, 2009. The latest review Pandora/jared service was posted on Feb 18, 2021. The latest complaint Rip off was resolved on Dec 22, 2014. Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 45 reviews. Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry has resolved 18 complaints.

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM - 9:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry Customer Service. Initial Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry. Discuss the issues you have had with Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry Complaints & Reviews

Jared JewelersCustomer service credit plans

My wife and I had purchased wedding bands at Jared. We were told if we put twenty percent down the balance would be interest free if it was paid of in twelve months. I received my first statement and realized I was being charged interest. This was eventually corrected. Later I made a large lump sum payment bringing my balance to less than $200. I still had 8 payments remaining, but my minimum payment was $70. This meant I had to pay the card off in seven not twelve months. When I called credit card service department they told me my payment had always been $70 and would continue to be until the card was paid off. This was a lie since my payments have been $50, $70, $90, and $140 on the last four statements. All I wanted was my payments to reflect the account being paid off in twelve months. They actually told me I shouldn't have paid a large amount at one time and one representative offered to send me money back. This shows how absurdly their credit department operates. It is really pathetic that Jared is willing to lose a customer that is paid ahead and violate their a agreement of a twelve month payoff period.

• Pa
      Paul Tomasz Aug 14, 2014

My wife and I purchased our wedding rings at Jared's. They were having a promotion at the store, where it would be interest free for 12 months. They told us how much the rings were and how much our payments would be under the interest free plan. When we did the math were would be paying almost 400.00 more during the 12 months interest free plan.We asked the sales person about that and she said that they charge interest throughout the 12 months but if we paid each payment on time that we would get a check back for the amount we over paid I thought that was strange because it was interest free, but we did the sale.Well 12 months has past and we were never late with a payment so I contacted Jared's and they said that there was a misunderstanding
      and they left by saying they would send me a copy of my payments that I made

Jared — Dishonest

I stopped in Jared to check what they had for engagement rings and loose diamonds.I have already done quite a...

Jared — Shoddy Jewlery

I bought my wife a gold tri-colored bracelet for Christmas she wore it 3 or 4 times when the chain broke she...

Jareds — Lied too

First They are VERY PUSHY when you walk in the door. We where there just to look and get an overall design my...

Jared Jewelers Robinson Twp PA — Damaged Watch

Recently took my Movado watch for a battery change. They charged me $25 to ship it to their repair center...

Jared Jewelers — Horrible jewelry and poor customer service

I purchased several items from Jared in May of 2011, one being a white gold and diamond semimout to which I...

Jared Jewelry Store — Pandora bracelets

My friend bought me a Pandora bracelet for Christmas 2010. The bracelet and 2 charms. Then bought 2 more...

Jared Galleria Of Towson MD — Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service. Took my ring to have a repair which was passed down from a family member. The...

Jared — Return Policy

We purchased a ring from Jared on August 29, 2011 at the Orlando, FL International Drive location. It ha...

Jared Jewelry — WOEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE !! I have been a customer for 13 years and spent over $15, 000 there. Today they made...

Jared, SterlingHorrible Experience

My issue is with my wife's wedding ring that was created in the custom jewelry department at the Wegmans Plaza store. Due to the number of issues with the ring, the number of times the store has tried to correct it, and the irreparable damage caused to the ring by Jared's service department, I am planning to return the ring to the store and demand a full refund of the purchase price of this ring. I will explain in detail the reasons behind this below:

Background:
    I purchased a platinum custom ring on 7/18/2006, at a charge of $2, 160. The Extended Service Plan was purchased for this ring at the same time for $149.99. The ring was using heirloom diamonds (ten round cut diamonds, approx. 1ctw), given to my wife by her grandmother. It was her family's wish to use those stones in her wedding band. The ring was to be ready for pick up just before my wedding date - I took delivery of the ring on 8/30/2006, and our wedding was the next day, 9/1/2006. I knew the ring wasn't quite right when I picked it up initially, but with the wedding the next day, there was no time for any repair of the custom ring. This led my wife and I to return to the store on 9/2/2006 to speak with the custom ring shop to fix some initial issues we had with the ring. These initial issues included:

- The ring was not symmetrical. The ring was not circular inside or out, and looked off balance, with one side of the ring thicker and wider than the other. To be plain, the ring was not round. This issue can still be seen on the ring as it is today.

- The ten diamonds were not placed in any real order, and the amount of metal around the stones was not even, giving the ring a 'thrown together' look. This also caused future problems.

First Repair: September 2006
    To resolve the issues, the only thing the shop would do was machine out the inside of the ring to make it rounder. I asked that the ring be remade due to how assymetrical it looked, but the store refused. They machined the inside of the ring and also cleaned up some of the metal around the stones, but the ring still looked off. We took delivery of the ring back on 9/7/2006. We really weren't that happy with the ring, but the store said they couldn't do anything more to fix it.

Second Repair: January 2008
    A little more than a year later, one of the stones fell out. When we took it back to the store in early January 2008, we found out that all the stones but one were very loose. When we spoke to the store manager regarding the construction of the ring, he immediately put us on the defensive and insisted it was our fault, as I had a ring designed that wasn't very secure. To be clear, I had never seen a wax mold of the ring when it was constructed, and was never offered the opportunity to. The design of the ring was suggested by the staff at the store when I purchased it in July of 2006. Now, they say, this ring should never have been made with such a design using heirloom diamonds, contradicting their own in-house designer. Regardless, the store needed to correct the situation.

I again requested that the ring be remade - melted down and recast, but they refused a second time. They took the ring, reset all of the stones, and added a bit of metal in between each stone for additional security.

Keep in mind this is the same store that created the ring in the first place. We picked up the ring around January 17, 2008, and were happier with the way the ring looked, although still not perfect.

Problem Today:
    Sometime within the last two months, my wife noticed something odd with herplatinum custom wedding band, repaired twice by the Wegmans Plaza store. The additional metal that was added in between the diamonds on the band was beginning to tarnish. After looking at it more and more over the next few weeks, we have come to realize the extra metal that was added to our platinum band was in fact white gold. Not only is the ring now contaminated, which ruins the integrity of the platinum band, to add insult to injury, another stone fell out.

This is completely unacceptable. After some investigation, we found out there are no seats in the prongs for the stones, nothing is symmetrical, and now of the remaining 9 stones, 4-5 are loose, 2 are very loose, and the last two seem to be still OK. The Wegmans Plaza store is the only place the ring has ever been serviced. After the store has had the chance to fix the ring twice, they only succeeded in contaminating the ring as well as losing two of my wife's grandmother's diamonds, which cannot be replaced.

This ring is beyond repair at this point, and I am requesting that I return the ring, have the store return my remaining diamonds, and refund the full purchase price of the ring ($2, 160) as well as the Extended Service Plan sold with the ring ($150). As a repeat customer, and due to the nature of the issues, I expect that my refund be granted.

We called Jared Customer Service on Monday Feb 2, 2009 to raise our issues with a service reprensentative. We spoke with a Joe at extension 6379. After explaining the situation and the irreparable damage done to the ring caused by your store, he blatantly refused the possibility of any refund, and refused to let us speak to a manager. This obviously is not acceptable and need to escalate the matter further.

Jared Galleria Of Jewelry — Warranty not honored

Do NOT go to Jared!!!I purchased a 2 carat loose diamond from Jared. I went with Jared because the salesman...

Jared Galleria — DO NOT SHOP THERE!!!

Whatever you do make sure you DO NOT SHOP AT JARED'S!!! They will do and say everything and anything...

Jared Jewelry -ringStone in Daughters ring loose

My daughter graduated college and saw a ring that she absolutely loved - She saved up and bought it - she could not afford the "insurance", she could barely afford the ring itself. A week later the stone fell out - luckily she found it.Back to Jared - they gave her a bunch of excuses but they grudgingly fixed it . A month later the stone is loose again. They refuse to fix it again because of no insurance. I said this is a defect to the original condition of the ring and any good business should fix it - no questions asked. Buy the insurance was the answer. I asked, "Well if I buy the insurance, do you cover the stone if its lost"? No we don't. If you couldn't fix it the first time - I wondered, how can I be sure it will be fixed this time? We don't cover that in the insurance - read the fine print". My answer was - I have spent $4000 on a Leo 3 stone, $4000 on my Leo 3 stone, $2500 on wifeys platinum diamond ring, and $1200 on watches in the last 6 years, but now I am done with this "Can I get you a water or coffee"?, in my opinion, pseudo crap ritzy bull, all show-no-go customer disorienting no service, no people skill, no manners, asinine, illogical, flim flam outfit. And I urge others to" be aware". JARED Did not stand behind this product or workmanship.

• Fj
          fJared Dec 13, 2010

I bought every piece of Jewlery I had ever purchased (until this point) from them. I got an anklet for someone in another state and wasn't sure about the size. They assured me she could have it sized at no cost with just a piece of chain, no stones which makes perfect sense. Well, when she got it and went to have it sized they charged her $25 to have it sized. When I emailed Jared to ask them why they basically told me I was lieing and they would of never told me it would be free. So out of the thousands of dollars I spent there I was trying to get $25 pulled over on them for free. It jusrt doesn't make sense to me because since then they have lost another couple of thousands of dollars in sales to Shane Co., which by the way has been much nicer any way. As far as the Jewlery goes I can't complain about Jared, but if you're going to buy from them just hope you never have a problem because you're screwed if you do.

Jareds Galleria Of Jewelry — Ruined my ring by a &free& clean & check

On May 19, 2010 at 3:30 p.m., I went into a Jared's in California while on vacation. I was greeted by a...

JaredSold me a diamond as SI1 and it's an I2

I recently purchased a 1.18 carat solitaire from Jared and it was sold as an IGI- E SI1. I've taken it to three jewelers trying to sell it only to find out it should have NEVER been graded as an SI1 because the inclusion is clearly visible. I am LIVID and feel I have no choice but to loose thousands on this diamond. I would love to return it and get my trade back but I don't think I can. I will NEVER buy a diamond again. : (

Jared Jewlers — customer treatment

Purchased a watch from Jared's and extended warranty. The whole face of the watch shifted a quarter turn...

Jared Jewelers — DISHONEST PRACTICES

I took a diamond bracelet to the Jared in Arundel Mills to be fixed. The sales girl looked up the price, and...

Jared JewelersFraud

I purchased three baby earrings for my child and each time the backings would fall off and were not staying on. She'd turn her head and the backings would fall. Her hair would hit them and the backings would fall off. Finally, when the backings fell off and were missing, I returned to the store to have them replaced. I spent $60 on three backings and the earrings had to be sent off to get the correct ones. I waited a week for them to return and I had to call to find out if they came in rather than the phone call that I was promised. Upon getting there, the backings and earrings were somehow missing even though I called and was told to pick them up as they were there. In addition, only three were ordered that I had to pay for. The ones that I would have gotten for free because I purchased the protection plan with one pair, were not even ordered. I paid for them and went home only to find out that the same situation was taking place. I ut the ones that were "screw backs" on and when I picked her up to show her in the mirror, the backing fell off. I then returned to the store the next day and was told that they had to be "adjusted". After that being done, they were so tight I could not get them on at all. I called the manager and inquired on what they could do for me and if I could return them only to be told I had to come in. I did so and they were adjusted again. This time way too loose. I was furious. Not only is the store over 30 minutes away but they are so nice on the phone and when you go inside you have to practically beg for service assistance. Well, I finally called the customer service number and complained and after 1 week of broken promises for return calls, I received a message saying that I could return the backings and purchase the protection plan for the other three pair that I have to "protect" me from having to pay for backings in the future. Hello! Thats not the only issue. Finally I got more upset and went to Macys to purchase some (even though the Jarred sales person downed Macys' jewelry quality) and the two earrings that were purchased have had no issues, nothing lost or falling out and I can leave them in all night. Thanks Jarred You Stink and so does your service. I guess since I didn't purchase a $10, 000 pinky ring my purchase meant nothing to them.

• Ll
              LL Smith Jun 29, 2015

On 5/5/15, I bought a watch at Jared Vault in Cypress with 12 months no interest. When I recently looked at my bill, I noticed there was $197 on there for interest. So I called thinking this was an easy fix. I told them my agreement was 0% interest for 12 months. Customer service proceeded to tell me, that’s if you put 20% down, you would need to pay $2, 500 down payment to get the 0% interest. I was shocked and said what are you talking about? That was NEVER mentioned when I bought my watch. I would have never bought the watch if I had to pay a $2, 500 down payment that day or NOT get the 0% interest for 12 mo. I said I will return the watch. He said you can’t return the watch you are passed the 30 days.

I called the store to talk to the Manager. A lady got on the phone and I explained, she couldn’t help me, she wanted me to talk to the other Manager that helped me that day and she left a message for her to contact me. She never called.

I have NO paperwork stipulating anything about a required 20% down payment for the 0% interest. In fact, I only have receipt. I remember when it came time to pay, the Manager asked me if I wanted to put anything down and I said no, why would I if it is 0% interest. (That would have been a GREAT opportunity to tell me about the 20% down for the 0% interest.) NOTHING WAS SAID or I would have stopped the deal right then and there.

The watch was like $11k and I’m thinking they just wanted the sale and the commission and I was purposely not told about the 20% down payment.

My intent in buying the watch was to make the minimum payments (I didn’t even know what that was until the bill came in) and I get quarterly commission checks and was going to pay extra 4 times during the year and have it paid off in the 12 months.

I can’t afford OR won’t pay $200/mo interest AND I would have NEVER bought the watch had I needed to pay a $2, 500 down payment that day AND they won’t let me return the watch.

I basically told the store to get my bill fixed to the 0% interest for 12 months and I will continue to pay minimum $600/mo. Or let me return the watch. Or if you do neither of those I will just quit paying yall at all. I have heard back from no one.

Jared JewelersDishonest and cheat

I bought a $400 swiss watch as a birthday present from Jared Jewelers on Oct 3 and tried to return it on Oct 10. The store refused to take it back and accused me of having scratched the watch. The people at the store were very rude and dishonest. It was a bad experience and WATCH OUT if you buy anything from Jared Jewelers! They will not stand behind the quality. I will NEVER shop again and spend a penny at Jared Jewelers. They cheated the last $400 from me and I guarantee it won't happen again.

• Al
                alearane Dec 22, 2009

My husband had one diamond replaced in his wedding ring which consists of 10 diamonds in a row. My husband noticed the diamond did not look the same as he others (which are of top quality) and in another day or two the stone fell out. We brought it back since it was under warrenty and was told "How do we know if it was the diamond that we put in?" We will never shop Jared again. And the ring was fixed by a local jeweler with excellent results. Keep away from the chains if you want good service and honest dealings.

• Ro
                roycel2 Oct 21, 2009

Worst quality stuff ever in my opinion. Jewelers for the most part there are very inexperienced.

• Ro
                roycel2 Oct 21, 2009

Me either. Never again. Bought a ring and they completely hacked it up re sizing it. and cheated me out of a v cup setting. Wanted 66.00 for a 14.oo dollar item.