Menu
JewelryRoom.com
reviews & complaints

JewelryRoom.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

15 complaints
0 resolved 15 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of JewelryRoom.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
2:46 am EDT

JewelryRoom.com - Item no. 627435 1.02ct diffusion sapphire & 1/3 ct sapphire 10kt solid gold ring

Purchased 22/5/2022 inv 141417

Online kewellery.com

1.02 ct diffusion genuine sapphire & 1/3 ct sapphire 10kt solid gold ring

Other items on the invoice received. sapphire ring not received as yet.

Still waiting on also - inv 141573 auction 628255 & 594872 cost $335.68

Desired outcome: ITEMS TO BE RECEIVED OR MONEY REFUNDED IN FULL

M
2:05 pm EDT

JewelryRoom.com - 1.60 ct genuine ruby & diamond (vs) 10kt solid gold ring

Ordered on March 7/22, said on the site 6 weeks delivery, its now 9 weeks and NO Ring. Tracked the package to somewhere in Hong Kong. Nothing on there website. There is no customer support on "Jewelryroom.com", to file a complaint or inquire about a product.

[protected] Auction 613513, Est. Delivery 2-6 Weeks, Located in another store require transportation.

HK POST RL004565100HK

89.30 Shipped

Desired outcome: I'd like a response from the company, and maybe if no product then my money back.

T
1:44 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I started ordering from the jewelry room.com in January on the 17th 2022. I had a lot of fun bidding on the site. However, it was under the assumption per the jewelry room that I would receive my orders in 3-5 days which did not happen. I contacted the company and was told 6-8 weeks. So I trusted them and continued to order from them, continuing to contact...

6:54 pm EST

JewelryRoom.com - 1/2 ct diamond moissanite & diamond 14kt sold gold wedding ring

Purchased this on 2/3/22 for winning bid of $100.00 i have repeatedly asked for the status of this item and no one has replied except to say it is being reviewed. I have then asked for a refund and no reply at all.

Received two other rings that were bid on and purchased at the same time. Cannot get anyone to tell me what is the status of my ring. Please advise

Desired outcome: REFUND OR RING

H
8:47 am EST

JewelryRoom.com - dollars.

I went into their website checking out jewelry. Bidded a few times. I lost to higher bidders, then they started sending emails that I won over $3000. I had deleted items from watch list and next thing I'm receiving messages of $3000 plus dollars.

There were some items I deleted interest in. This company has postings throughout sites as fake, misrepresentative and fraudulent.

All over the internet people claiming are jewelry sent and not what they ordered. Complaints of not receiving products, refunds and misrepresented products delivered. Other people claim they had products to purchase that they never bid on.

I am not paying this website.

Desired outcome: Not paying them

H
6:40 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am trying to pay for items I purchased. When I first visited your site it noted that payment by check was an option; however, when I tried to pay you did not provide a secured option (no option) to pay by check. I don't have credit card or PayPal. Auction #s 604378 and 606746 are two of the four items I want to pay for by check

B
4:46 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I won bids for a bracelet and a pendant in mid July and paid for them but I can hardly trace their whereabouts, and having read the reviews I'm so disappointed about whether I'll receive a fake or an authentic jewelry. My parcel number is ARAMEX [protected]. Thanks

L
5:55 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was going to purchase an auction I won and in the middle of the check it process it changed my billing info to Afghanistan. I thought that was strange so I hit the back button to go to previous page and my billing info under country said Afghanistan. So I opened another tab went to website to look for contact info or chat room or something to talk with...

S
9:42 am EST

JewelryRoom.com - Empty shipment received. Unseated open envelope.

Reporting to BBB, FTC, local authorities, USPS inspector General, paypal and other social networks. I have a locked mailbox and vidieo. Request full refund. Feel I have been frauded by this businesses shipping department.

Desired outcome: Refund

M
10:19 am EST

JewelryRoom.com - Item paid for not received

I bought and paid for a amethyst ring on 2020-08-26 for $66 and never received it.
At what point does the better business bureau or who ever shut these scammers down and prosecute? There are more complaints about this company than happy customers...there's no way to contact them either on the site or online and someone needs to stop them from ripping off so many people
I mean~seriously?!

Update by Mo Deas
Nov 19, 2020 10:21 am EST

Do something about these scammers...make them an example of what happens when oriental based rip off artists take total advantage of regular people

D
1:39 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This place is a total rip off they advertise the jewelry one way and then when you get it is something fake. I bid and won a 14kt solid gold ring with a lab created diamond. What I received was a plated ring with a cz not the same thing they need to look up what a lab created diamond is and what solid gold means before they advertise it. I tried for two...

T
1:56 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The ring I got was extremely thin, the tag comes saying genuine diamonds, I took it to be tested and the jeweller said the stones were Moissanite not diamond. Told a lie about what I was actually being sold. Would like a refund from this fake company jewellery.com.au they should be made to disclose the truth about their jewelry so people know what they are getting

8:59 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bidded on a $700.00 sterling silver chain and won the bid. And when I receive this chain I actually started laughing I couldn't believe the gall of these people it was fraudulent advertising oh that item for sale. This chain was no $700 chain I looked it up and priced it for $15 it's pathetic can you can't even get a hold of them they do not get back to you after you submit a ticket.

C
10:48 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They completely robbed me! I ordered a 4.16 carat diamond uncut. Won the bud. Paid for it. Then what I received was a tiny little pebble out of a driveway or something. This is redicoulous and they will not get away with this. I am reaching the bbb and my lawyer. I've emailed and done eticket and just get ignored!!! I will not allow this to happen.

N
4:58 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I've tried to make a bid on a lot at this website but pop up suggested that my account is in $600 debt and therefore I'm unable to make any bids, this is ridiculous, I haven't used their service at all, how can I be in debt? Looks like fraud to me...

JewelryRoom.com contacts

Phone number

+1 808 922 3499

Most discussed JewelryRoom.com complaints

Scam
(opinions to this review)