Shop LC / Liquidation Channel Logo

Shop LC / Liquidation Channel

Having problems with Shop LC / Liquidation Channel?

100 Michael Angelo Way Ste D400
Austin, Texas
United States - 78728-1246

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shop LC / Liquidation Channel.

Complaints & Reviews

Liquidation ChannelMaking fun of nationality

I would like to know why a host is allowed to make fun of italians. She says Stop a da music. In this day of sensitive speech why does she still do it? Maybe no-one cares. I have bought a lot of items here and had friends and family join. We are starting to draw back when she is on. I am sure I will not here anything from anyone . Just thought some one should know. Thank you Mrs. Dolores Palmer

Shop LC / Liquidation Channel — just poor quality and if over 30 days you're stuck

Ok to make a long story short they make mistakes sent items to address and it was returned un-deliverable and...

Liquidation Channel — Lousy customer service

I have bought many jewelry and watch items. Last year my sister and I spent around $6, 000.00. I have alway...

Liquidation Channeldefective merchandise

I've been a member of liquidation channel since 2011, lately 3 out of 8 items seem to be defective I mean beads from broken necklaces laying in the bottom of the box, scarves with holes in them, rings with stones missing, each and every time I have called these people they I have been told because of my replacement of merchandise, charge back to credit card & store credit they can no linger assist me until the $9.99 item is sent back I explained to them I have no problem sending item back as I have done several times in the past I also told her the item would not be available by the time I received my credit back 4-6 weeks from now she could careless. I am writing this to let people know what poor quality this merchandise is .

Liquidation Channel — Jewelry / shipping

I have purchased a lot of rings and other jewellery from this company. The only rings that seem to keep the...

Liquidation Channel — Defective jewelry

Bought garnet bracelet on Dec. 16, 2013 & was was gonna wear it for the first time last Sat. May 17, 2014. A...

Toronto

Liquidation ChannelFRAUD

Don't waste your hard earned money on the glass and metal jewelrly that they sell, the stones fall off on the first time you put on the ring. I ordered a few rings from them and had the same problem with all of them. My friends also ordered some items and the best part is that you can't return it after 30 days, even when the merchandise is damaged. They only sell chip China made c***. Even if it cost you $10.00, keep it in your pocket, spend a little more and get the real SS jewelry on Ebay or better yet, Netaya.com.

Liquidation Channel — Never received Money for items I returned

BAck in July by sister passed and had ordered some items. I called and asked if I could return. Sure we have...

Liquidation ChannelPoor Service

I have been purchasing from this company for more than a year and have purchased many items (probably into the thousands of dollars at this point). In the last several months I am sorry to say I have seen a dramatic decline in service and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Delivery is promised in 5-7 days. Orders that used to take no more than 48 hours to ship now take a week or more. Often then don't ship at all. One of my orders was cancelled after more than half a month of my trying to find out why it wasn't shipping and I was told there was "a quality or quantity control issue, " as though they didn't know which one. Apparently there wasn't either, as they are still selling the identical item on the auction site. That wasn't the only order I've had problems with shipping, just the most drastic. Stupidly, I decided to give them one last try and placed an order for one item four days ago. Now I'm still waiting for that item to ship -- more aggravation! I've completely lost confidence in this company and don't think I'll be ordering again. At this point, I can't recommend them at all. It's too bad because their items are nice, for the most part (a few clunkers but mostly good things) and they have good prices, but virtually nonexistent customer service -- excessively long wait times even to speak with a customer service representative and ineffective assistance once you do get through. I've had orders arrive from other countries faster than from this company. This is company clearly does not care about customer satisfaction at all.

• Sh
            Shirley Virginia Vickers Mar 15, 2013

I've ordered items from liquidation channel since they first came on the air as "The Jewelry Channel". I was always pleased and always received items within 7 days. As they are based in Austin TX and I live in Houston, it should never take any longer than that, right? I ordered 3 items around The end of December and when I didn't receive after 12 days, I called customer care. The girl told me if I wasn't happy, I could always cancel the order, as the items had not even been mailed out yet! I got angry and told her to go ahead and cancel the order. I did get my money back in my account fast. I decided to try again. This time the order was sent, but it has been 2 full weeks, from Austin to Houston, and still waiting for a package. Not good, they have plenty of customers now, so, why bother. I love the rings, but I'm going to send a letter to the President of the company, Mr Gerald Tempton, about the service. Maybe it will help.

• Mi
            MissPowder Apr 10, 2013

I have had the same experience with this company as you. Very poor Customer Service - these guys are just plain stupid!!! I have never delt with a company that had such stupid employees. I had returned things wanting a replacement & was told it was out of stock but a day or so later I see it being auctioned off on TV. The quality of some of their stuff is just outrageously poor. Their slogan is "EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY" Well that is an outrageous lie!!! I have a amethyst ring that I wore twice & one of the small stones fell out & lost :( I have complained so much to the company & returned thousands of $'s worth of stuff because of bad quality, that they have blocked me from the website. I am no longer allowed to purchase from them. I am soooooooooo disappointed about that - HaHa :) What really burns my butt is that what they show on TV - it is guaranteed that what you get in the mail will not look like what you saw on TV. I really screamed bloody murder about a Tiger's eye ring that I really wanted - when I got it in the mail the quality of the stone was a D- at best. I wrote Jose Perez in CS a really nasty letter stating how outraged & disappointed I was in their merchandise & that I know what good stones are & they sure weren't sending out Exceptional Quality merchandise. Well I got a replacement ring that was fairly decent to my surprise. But my point is that you shouldn't have to go through all of that to get what you want!!! I have spent countless hours emailing & phoning them in regards to bad merchandise & poor CS that I have just had it with them. I don't know how they can get away with the deception that they are selling quality jewelry??? Please send me an email about your experiences - [protected]@hotmail.com - I would love to hear from you guys out there. I knew that I couldn't be the only unhappy customer out there.

• Un
            Unhappy customerr Jul 19, 2013

I had the same thing happen to me and they blocked me too. The clasps to their bracelets seem to be cheaply made. they take forever to give you back money.I wonder if they advertise in Austin as the authorities weren't familiar with their channel but close to their addy. I feel if one of us was local we wou;ld have complained to the police.

• Sl
            S. L.T. May 24, 2014

Oh dear I guess I'm in for a disappointment. I ordered a set of yellow and white diamond earrings for $80 for Mother's Day. Still haven't received them. Customer Service only say on the phone that the order has been shipped to Canada and it might be held up at the border. I called Master Card and reported the problem. A business has to be registered with Master Card in order to process charges. They will resolve the problem for me.

• Su
            Susan.Woods Jul 10, 2015

That is pretty much the same thing that happened to me. I had place an order on June 1st. They sent me an email on June 2nd that it had shipped and estimated delivery was June 9th. That date came and went. I kept looking at the tracking number and it kept saying it couldn't be found. DHL answered my email inquiring what they knew and they stated they had received notice that the package would be mailed but it was never brought to them. I emailed Liquidation Channel and they never responded. I had paid through Paypal (thank goodness) and emailed them from Paypal website. They responded with a tracking number, which was the exact same one I already had. I responded to them that that tracking number was no good. They never did answer again. Meanwhile, Paypal was monitoring the conversation and let me know they would try to help. I then escalated my complaint to a claim which Paypal then took over. Paypal responded three days later to let me know they had gotten me a refund.

• Dj
            djackso4 Jul 24, 2015

My name is Danielle Jackson I am one of the customer Service Managers here at liquidation channel. I would love to get feedback from you directly. I know some people may not feel comfortable giving contact information on the internet. So I will give you mine. My email is Danielle.[protected]@liquidationchannel.com I work Tues-Sat 7a-3:30p CST. Please send me an email with your contact information and I will be glad to get this situated for you! I am putting this message out there for everyone because the fact that you are having experiences like this is not acceptable. Again, my name is Danielle Jackson please email me! I will personally contact anyone that needs assistance.

The liquidation Channelfalse misleading advertising

Go to the BBB
          This complaint was forwarded to the BBB for numerous issues and none were clearly addressed and there will be another notification to the Attorney General in TX regarding Fraud/misleading advertisement and do not speak to the CS Manager, Zeke Redden he would not take the recordings nor correspondence to back these complaints:
          This is a long deserved and overdue complaint and a request for action regarding the Liquidation Channel. I have had numerous issues with this company.
          1. They assume zero responsibility for warehouse issues
          2. They hold orders in order save shipping costs.
          3. They are slow to ship items.
          4. The customer service is poorly managed and trained.
          5. All Supervisors and/or Managers busy when there is a problem.
          6. I have been hung up on.
          7. I have received differing information.
          8. I have received a “promised” call from a manager and did not receive one.
          9. They don’t advise a customer when an item will not be shipped, they simply ignore it and process a refund and cross it out on the invoice with zero explanation.
          10. I have been told customer service cannot contact the warehouse then turn around on the same call stating a manager is going to the warehouse to “locate” a product that has already been paid for in advance from an auction item.
          11. They are inflating retail prices when you can find the same or similar items on Ebay from china/Japan for a quarter of the price.
          12. A supervisor told me they couldn’t pull an item from auction in order to send it to the rightful buyer and then in the same call they pulled the vey same item claiming it was defected. What is truth and what is fiction. I asked if the bidders on the item would be made aware of the pulled item and the reply was, “No, they will not”.
          13. I have yet to receive items that I paid for via their auction that is the actual item I bid on, won and paid for and they don’t have the item to sell but still take your money.
          14. A supervisor Camille M. did not return emails to me. (I have copies of said emails)
          15. Packaging is horrible- broken jewelry bags and items just thrown in a bubble wrapped white envelope.
          16. Placing items an on auction that are not available to ship and accepting payment for the item anyway. I believe that is misleading or defrauding the consumers.
          17. Offering coupons/store credits when they cannot be utilized.
          18. Avoidance of speaking to a Manager, at all costs.
          19. Long hold times
          20. Items that are broken or damaged when received.
          Seriously, file with the BBB to ensure consumers are not in my position.

Liquidation Channel — Jade Bracelet

In April 2012 I ordered two items from the Liquidation Channel with my debit card. I have never bought myself...

Liquidation ChannelDidnt receive jewelry

I won designer earrings, a ring and a bracelet I received the ring and bracelet but not the designer earrings, I emailed them and they appologized and said they would have them sent right out, so far I have not received the earrings, I believe it is becuase they are designer they hope to get you there by offering designer merchandise along with the other jewelry so you will purchase the other stuff and then not actually send out the designer stuff (pianegonda is the designer) I am really disappointed in them, I have been emailing them but have not gotten any more responses. this is a scam.

• Er
                Erin D. Jun 30, 2012

I know how you feel!

• Un
                Unhappy customerr Jul 19, 2013

The customer service c rew seems like they are in lalaland.It seems that they read from a script/. Again wake up and see if they advertise locally. That should be a clue

Liquidation Channel — Items I never recieved

I bid and won on 2 items on November 22/2011. The total price was only $7.00 but my intent was to give them...