Menu
G
Author of the complaint
4:39 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I visited the Easley Jack in the box this morning 02/12/15 and a young African American lady was at the window for the drive thru. She went to hand me back my change and she slammed in in my hand making the change go onto the ground. I let her give me my tea and asked her to get me the change that was on the ground and she stated she can NOT open the register for any reason, so I was out 38 cents. I asked her to get the manager because it was too much to just leave there, and her attitude was awful. She stomped off, but did not get the manager, she came back turned the key in the drawer and slammed a quarter in my hand. I do not know her name as she didn't have a name tag, and I am a regular customer there every morning for a large sweet tea, all the other workers say their name and take your order, she did not do that, so I don't know her name. but she is new. Please take people like this off the window for service, or lose customers...

More Jack In The Box complaints & reviews

Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions
Jack In The Box - customer service
Jack In The Box - employee abuse
12 comments
Nov 13, 2010 9:15 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

this last commercial is offensive and dumb also what in the hell does jack goin home and his dad with a 4 hr "problem" have to do with food or Jacks products. I dont approve

not even funny

T
Oct 27, 2010 10:31 pm EDT

I totally agree with the mom and grandmother. This commercial was ridiculous to watch. There is enough on tv about sex we don't need it in a food commercial.. Due to lack of professional advertisement I will NOT support eating there in the future.

T
Aug 02, 2010 4:55 pm EDT

went to jack in the box ordered two burger deluxes - one tasted ok the other had two hairs in it one real long one shorter and tasted like soap - really grossed out at the moment - shame on you jack

S
Jan 18, 2009 1:24 pm EST

I stopped by after church and bought a chicken blt salad at the drive-thru.When I got home and removed the lid there was a gigantic long, curly black hair laying directly across the chicken breast.Disgusting.I threw the expensive salad away.I will not be going back, and I will be warning others about the unsanitary practices at this location.

Feb 12, 2015 5:13 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

There may end up being two posts on this, I commented and it is like it just vanished when I submitted. Contact Jack in the box. There should be a phone number on the receipt or a .com address. This will be on store video and they can deal with it.

Feb 12, 2015 5:09 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Keep your receipt contact jack in the box, there should be a phone number or url/.com address give them the store and cashier information and report it right away. There is a constant video camera on that station, let them know what happened and they will deal with it. You may get free fries and a crappy apology but I would not expect much more.

O
Sep 08, 2014 3:39 pm EDT

I agree, latest commercial is offensive and dumb.

X
Jun 30, 2009 8:24 pm EDT

I PURCHASED TO # 3 WHICH WERE THE MINI SIRLOIN BURGERS, I WENT THRU DRIVE THRU WHEN I GOT HOME AND BIT IN MY FIRST MINI SIRLOIN BURGER, I BIT INTO STRANDS OF LONG HAIR, WHICH I IMMEDIATTLY SPIT OUT. THIS IS MY FIRST REAL LYBAD EXPERIENCE WITH JACK IN THE BOX AND IT WILL BE MY LAST EXPERIENCE WITH JACK IN THE BOX.

Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I just got back from my jack in the box and ordered a couple tacos and a side salad, almost halfway eating the salad i noticed a dark black hair in it...damn thats not good... i mean i can see inside the salad but how about the burgers and things you really dont see while your eating them...

Nov 18, 2010 10:39 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i never said i wasnt gonna eat there pardon me geeze

P
Oct 27, 2010 11:17 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

That's fine, it most likely won't affect their business if you leave.

F
Dec 14, 2009 1:41 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Next time that happens goin there with a baseball bat and beat the guy that took your order and the cook SEVERELY!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

741 complaints