Menu

M
Author of the complaint
12:35 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Today I visited one of the Jack in the box locations and received terrible customer service from the manager. I ordered my food at the drive thru on my way to get my girls from school. When I arrived at the school and opened the bag I found they had failed to put my fries in the bag. I wasn't given a receipt for my order so I went online to get the store contact phone number. I called the store a guy answered I told him I ordered the chicken strips combo and they didn't put my fries in the bag, he said to come back and he would give them to me. I drove back to the location. I went inside and saw the manager she turned around never said hello or how may I help you instead she asked me if I was ordering. I told her no and explained to her that my order was incorrect. She opened the bag and checked for the fries. Then she opened my box of chicken strips and looked in there for the fries. She asked her crew members about the fries in Spanish then she asked me what I wanted them to do about it. I told her I just wanted the fries. She gave me the fries and I left the store.

More Jack In The Box complaints & reviews

Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions
Jack In The Box - customer service
Jack In The Box - employee abuse
3 comments
M
Aug 23, 2021 5:03 pm

Went though drive through took forever using the app & they forgot my main order a spicy chicken sandwich with cheese!

They wont answer their phone!

R
Nov 13, 2020 5:11 am

I was very disappointed after I had to wait a long time nd then get back to work nd I'm missing n item wtf

R
Nov 13, 2020 5:09 am

Missing my French toast sticks this is my email [email protected]

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

713 complaints