Jack in the Box — lobby closed
Lobby was closed at 9pm when it was scheduled for midnight. The doors were locked and the staff waived me off. No signs were posted to indicate an early closer of the lobby. I am really disappointed in jack in the box and am tempted not to go to that location again. The store is located in totem lake washington. I tried calling two numbers the first just hung up on me and the second just asked for a recite code to do a survey. I also tried to type a complaint on the jack in the box website and the browser crashed while searching for the store location. It's a shame what disrespect that this store showed me tonight.
More Jack in the Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack in the Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack in the Box - customer service 
- Jack in the Box - customer care 
- Jack in the Box - employee abuse 
- Jack in the Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack in the Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack in the Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack in the Box - product/ service 
- Jack in the Box - service
- Jack in the Box - unfair and non professional