Jack in the Box — drive thru
Went to the drive thru today, Sunday July 14, 2019. Ordered 4 tacos and 1 large fries. First, the Hispanic woman handed me my bag and thanked me, but I had to remind her to return to me the payment card I gave her. Second, I drove all the way home only to find out she failed to give me the fries I ordered. I'm sorry, but it it that hard for a location that wasn't busy to remember two items. Oh and also, no receipt in the bag. I wonder how many other customers they have done this to today or this week. Your store location is Main St/Recker in Mesa, Az. Chances of me going to that location ever again is zero!
More Jack in the Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack in the Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack in the Box - customer service 
- Jack in the Box - customer care 
- Jack in the Box - employee abuse 
- Jack in the Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack in the Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack in the Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack in the Box - product/ service 
- Jack in the Box - service 
- Jack in the Box - unfair and non professional