International Intelius Sbcharging to my acct. 20.89 dollars every month

im complaining because there is this company deducting my VISA amounting to 20.89 dollars consecutive months in my account i want my money back.

• In
    Intelius_Customer_Support1 May 30, 2012

We apologize for any confusion and would like the opportunity to assist you.

It sounds like a membership may have been activated through the acceptance of an offer during the checkout process for a report. Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process. All of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices