Intelcom Expressparcel delivery

T Jun 30, 2018

-June 28 & 29 2018
Drivers leave deliver notice at 1:40pm then files a fake attempt & no notice is left for 4:26pm. The next day they leave delivery attempt notice at 2:40pm & file another fake attempt for 5:04pm with no notice left for that time.
I call the company to complain and they were nothing but rude with me and gave me a hard time. I had to call Amazon & Amazon contacted the company to sort things out. After over 30min on the phone and a call back things were worked out to have my package delivered again. Hopefully it gets delivered and I am able to get the package this time. Both of the attempts that they left a notice they waited no more than 2 - 3 rings for my buzzer & quickly hung up, took their evidence photo and left.
This is all because the drivers are seriously underpaid at only $1.25 CAD/signed delivery, $1.15 for attempt with proof & slip left, $1.00 for "inaccessible location" if they can't find an entry number for building etc.
This means that there is little to no incentive for them to actually deliver the package when there is only a $0.15-0.25 difference in not even delivering it and lying that the address was not accessible.

RESOLVED

• Intelcom Express's response · Jul 12, 2019

Hello!

We're a bit late, as we were just made aware of this website.
    Have you contacted us about this issue? If you experience any other events like this one, kindly connect with us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com for immediate support.

Thank you!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices