Intelcom Express Logo

Intelcom Express

Having problems with Intelcom Express?

Intelcom Express Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Intelcom Express Customer Service. Initial Intelcom Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Intelcom Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Intelcom Express. Discuss the issues you have had with Intelcom Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

May 09, 2020

Intelcom Express — 15 to 20 orders by year are delivered to to wrong place

Intelcom have problems with many of their drivers. Many of them don't speak english or french and thi...

Intelcom ExpressService is terrible

I received notification that my package was delivered and signed for. However, I never received and signed for it. I live in a condo so clearly if I'm not home you can't get a signature as you will need to buzz my unit. I tried calling, over an hour and a half wait. I don't know how a company can operate like this. Terrible customer service. Feels like theft to me!!

• Intelcom Express's response · May 06, 2020

Hello,

We're sorry to read that you haven't received your package. It was probably delivered to a wrong address. We invite you to contact our team at [email protected] for the next steps.

Apr 22, 2020

Intelcom Express — A delivery at my door that don't belong to me!

I try to call... Busy waiting English & French? I try to warn them thru computer answering question? The...

Intelcom ExpressDelivery

April 3, 2020 I had a package delivered (INTLCMA627520512) and it was left in a building common area without any notice from the driver to say it was there except an email with a picture of it and where it was o.O.. I got the email about 10 minutes later and went to pick it up but it had been taken by someone else. I called and spoke to a rep who was rude and spoke over me and was near yelling at me by the end of the conversation because I requested due to his rudeness and the incident with my package to speak to a suppervisor

• Updated by Bobbi Wahwah · Apr 02, 2020

woops wrong date .. it was today April 2, 2020

• Intelcom Express's response · Apr 02, 2020

Hello,

We're sorry to read your package was left in a common area and stolen, this is not our delivery standard. If you haven't retrieved the package, we invite you to contact the shipper as they keep control of the commercial relationship with customers. We have sent the information on the service you received for investigation as this is not the level of service we expect from our team.

Intelcom ExpressDelivery INTLCMA626392000

This is in regard to tracking number INTLCMA626392000. The tracker says that a delivery was attempted 6:42 P. M. When I clicked for details, it says delivery was attempted at 8:42 P.M. The note says that Front Door/Driveway was not accessible. We used the driveway and the door throughout the day and don't understand why it was considered inaccessible. Another attempt is scheduled tomorrow (02 Apr 20). Please phone us from the highway (Highway #16 Yellowhead) and we will be outside at the end of the driveway to receive the delivery. Your driver won't have to access either the front door nor the driveway. Our phone # is [protected].

• Intelcom Express's response · Apr 02, 2020

Hello,

This website is unfortunately of no help for our operations team to give specific instructions on a package. We also highly suggest that you do not share private information on the web. Please contact our Customer Service team at [email protected] so they can process your request.

• Bo
          Boyd Jahnke Apr 07, 2020

I followed the advice given here, contacted Intelcom's customer service. They had a photo provided by the driver that made quite clear that the driveway was accessible. I made arrangements for delivery and my parcel was delivered the next day without incident. I am quite happy with how things turned out. I have since received two more deliveries from Intelcom promptly and without incident and am now a satisfied customer :-).

Intelcom Expresspackage

The absolute worst company ever! Today they actual tried to deliver my package to the wrong house! I called to complain saying it says my package been attempted to be delivered at a certain time that I was home and that no further instructions were left behind. I was then told they left it at another house. Why?? That house and my house have completely different addresses! I was then told that my package would be delivered today they would inform the driver... They then gave me the drivers number so I could call him directly... After calling twice he called back I could barely understand him and he told me he was no longer working and recieved no word from his office... I am currently 9 months pregnant and completely stressed over this situation this package has stuff for my hospital stay! I have never ever in my entire life had to deal with such unprofessionalism! Amazon please get rid of this ridiculous company!

• Intelcom Express's response · Feb 13, 2020

Hello,

We're sorry to read your package was delivered to a wrong address. We'd like to help and deliver your package. Kindly connect with us and your tracking number to [email protected]

The Intelcom team

Intelcom Expresshorrible experience every time amazon please fire them.

This company is absolutely ridiculous. You have one job, deliver packages... ONE JOB! There are MONUMENTALLY horrible at doing this. I have received 5 emails in 5 days telling me my item is on the way and will get here in 3 hours. 5 times i have sat around waiting for a package and nothing. So I call in (3 times) and they tell me it is not scheduled for delivery until the next day or "its on its way". I even have a note to call me if you are somehow lost (drivers are never employed locally so they have no idea where anything is). Not even a phone call, and today for special fun I have an "attempted delivery" this company is a joke. Avoid if possible. Sent in huge complaints to Amazon for using this insult of a company. END RANT.

• Intelcom Express's response · Jan 23, 2020

Hello,

We're sorry for the delay in receiving your package, this is very unusual.

We are unable to retrace your delivery because we are missing the tracking number.
              We'd like to help, investigate further the issue and deliver your package, please contact us at [email protected] with your tracking number.

Jan 14, 2020

Intelcom Express — Leaves my package outside

The delivery leaves my package outside the apartment each time, the delivery is called sachia. I will never...

Lachine
            Jan 09, 2020

Intelcom Express — amazon delivery

Horrible. They sent an email indicting they'll be arriving within 3 hours. They didn't arrive until 6...

Jan 05, 2020

Intelcom Express — falsely claiming attempted deliveries

Intelcom drivers have repeatedly been making false claims of attempted deliveries, always citing "Busine...

Intelcom Expressdelivery

Intelcom is easily the worst courier company in Canada.
            Why Amazon insists on using them, with all the complaints they receive, I have no idea.
            They must be cheap to use.
            They regularly lose packages and refer the customer back to Amazon to "make things right" and assume no responsibility for their mistakes.
            They have been in possession of my package for 6 hours and have not even attempted to put it out for delivery.
            Their customer service is terrible, and they just keep repeating "we offer no guarenteed delivery time" over and over again like this makes everything ok.
            Complain to Amazon every time they mess-up and maybe they will finally fire Intelcom.

• Intelcom Express's response · Jan 06, 2020

We're sorry for the delay in receiving your package.

We'd like to help and review the service you received, please contact us with your tracking number.

Dec 27, 2019

Intelcom Express — driver

I ordered a package from Amazon and was expecting it today. I received an email at 8:45 saying they tempted...

Dec 19, 2019

Intelcom Express — package delivery

I ordered a package off Amazon and it was delivered this morning, Dec 19/2019 @ 8:30am. The Intelcom delivery...

Intelcom Expressdelivery

I have attempted to contact Intelcom 10 times. They have tried to deliver my package 4 times, when I was there and said the business was closed. My phone number is on my packages and they have never tried to contact me. I put my number on the customer service call list last night, they said the wait would be 169 minutes and waited over 4 HOURS and nobody ever card me back. I contacted customer service with both of my tracking numbers and they said "it looks like it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow" even though it says they've attempted to deliver 4 times. Their customer service is absolutely no help, email and by phone. I have never ever had such ridiculous customer service

• Intelcom Express's response · Dec 11, 2019

We're sorry for the delay in receiving your package.

Wait times arer pretty heavy at this time of the year, you can always contact us via our website in the "Need help" section where you can send us an email.

We'd like to help, please contact us with your tracking number.

Dec 10, 2019

Intelcom Express — Delivery

For 2 days straight it said that there was a "delivery attempt" and there is no attempt being made. I have...

Intelcom Expressincompetent delivery service and pathetic customer service.

A delivery from Amazon was made to my house on Friday, December 6th, but it was only box 1 of 2. Box 2 was still listed as 'out for delivery'. It is currently Saturday, December 7th, and there's no sign of the package, and the customer service section of their website has been taken offline and replaced with a 70+ minute phone queue or an email form that does not get answered. I am simply trying to find out where my package is, and it's utterly impossible. They've even scrubbed the public commentary from their social media pages, and blocked messages. How could such a terrible company get a contract with Amazon?

I'm currently going on minute 20 of being on hold, only 56 more to go!

• Intelcom Express's response · Dec 09, 2019

Hello Chad,

We're sorry for the delay in receiving your package.

We are unable to retrace your delivery because we are missing the tracking numbers. What is the latest status of the second package on our website?

You can always contact us via our website in the "Need help" section where you can send us an email. To prevent unnecessary delays, our chat icon only pops up when an agent is available! Our social media team doesn't have access to delivery information and will redirect you to our website, but our messaging is always open.

We'd like to help, please contact us with your tracking numbers.

Intelcom Expressintlcma473809139

Delivery was attempted the day before it was to be actually shipped. For whatever reason I don't know. Now I'm being told it won't even ship today. The day in which it was to be shipped. When I called to ask for a pickup I was condescended by an obviously poor customer service rep who has probably had to deal with too many irrate and pissed off customers of this service. Where the hell is my package. When can I pick it up. Today.

• Intelcom Express's response · Dec 02, 2019

Hello,

As per the tracking history, we received the package by our warehouse on Nov 30. Whenever a package is received, it is put out for delivery that day. The driver wasn't able to complete his deliveries for that day and therefore the package was brought back to the warehouse. On Dec 1, we weren't able to put the package on a route due to Black Friday's rush. As of today, Dec 2, the package is out for delivery. You should receive the usual email notifications to advise of the upcoming delivery time.

For more information on your delivery, we invite you to contact our Customer Service team via our website.

Thank you for your collaboration!

Intelcom Expressamazon delivery

I made an order on amazon which was supposed to be delivered 11/06 at 8:00 pm, however I noted on delivery instructions that office hours of the shipping address were 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The delivery then got delayed to the next day (11/07), but the estimated delivery was at 8:00 pm which is really unprofessional as this is a repeated mistake. I contacted Amazon and they gave me the updated estimated delivery which did get delayed to the next day AGAIN on 11/08. This is terrible service as delivery instructions were disregarded twice. There's literally no point in delivery instructions if it's disregarded and the same mistake is repeated without care.

• Intelcom Express's response · Nov 12, 2019

Hello,

The estimated delivery hour will always be by the end of the day if you look on the Amazon website. Have you contacted our Customer Service team directly to have an update on the delivery status of the package? We'd like to investigate if we have received the delivery instructions.

We invite you to contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at [protected].

Thank you for your collaboration!

Nov 03, 2019

Intelcom Courrier Canada Inc — intlcma438884254

Oct 29th 2019 I made an order as usual on Amazon . CA It's nice that they attempt to deliver on Nov 2nd after...

Intelcom Expressamazon delivery courier (intelcom)

Hands down the worst courier out there, they repeatedly call me everytime they attempt to make a delivery saying they can't find my place when every other courier has no problem.. They have even delievered multiple packages to cities i don't even live in and claim I'm lying. Rude and they just plain suck at their job from lack of care or respect, i wouldn't wish this service on my own enemy.. These guys should be out of buisness

• Intelcom Express's response · Nov 11, 2019

Hello Cyrus,

We're sorry to read the delivery issues the drivers seem to be having when delivering at your address. We'd like to investigate the previous deliveries to see if we've received all the information.

We'd like to address the situation as soon as possible and fix the situation for your next deliveries. Kindly connect with us at [email protected] with a recent tracking number.