Intelcom Express Logo

Intelcom Express

Having problems with Intelcom Express?

Quebec
Thu8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Intelcom Express.

Complaints & Reviews

Intelcom Expressdelivery driver littering

This has happened multiple times in my community that I personally know about and am getting very tired of it. Your drivers stop by the side of the road when they are done there list and dump their garbage on the side of the road - including drink containers, garbage and their list of delivers that they have done! This is not acceptable at all. I have picked up their mess multiple times and I know others have too, as they have posted about it on our community page. The latest one was for route C435 on Aug. 20/19. I have the list they littered which has everyone's address, which I am sure if a breach of the privacy laws as well as breaking the littering laws. You really need to speak to your drivers and this has to stop.

Thanks for your time.

delivery driver littering

• Intelcom Express's response · Aug 22, 2019

Hello,

We're so sorry to read these poor experiences. It is very important for our company that our drivers respect the communities and the environment. We'd like to investigate further in order to identify the issues and request a specific retraining for these drivers. We'd like to send one of our team member to pick up the document you found. Please contact us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com as soon as possible with the information you have on the littering.

The Intelcom team

Intelcom Expressdelivery driver

#INTLCMA366531181
    A delivery driver named Harpreet reported that my building was inaccessible. This is not true since he had the apartment number and all he had to do was ring the buzzer. My neighbour says he saw the driver pull up in a van, take pictures of the entrance, and drive off. The driver never even got out of the vehicle.
    I called customer service to ask if the delivery driver was going to come back to deliver the package properly and i was told by someone name Itrhim that the drivers shift was over. I asked to talk to someone in charge or have the contact information of someone in charge and Itrhim refused.
    Now the package is not going to be delivered until 2 days from now as it was taken back to the warehouse by Harpreet.
    Dont bother to mark this complaint as resolved unless Harpreet is fired.

• Intelcom Express's response · Aug 19, 2019

Hello Whitney,

We're sorry to read your package was marked as attempted but wasn't. We see from the file that our Customer Service team has reported the complaint to the warehouse team on each of your two calls. These complaints were also sent for review to the driver's supervisor as the driver's behaviour do not fit in our service standards. We've also just forwarded this new complaint to the team and asked them to open an investigation on his practice.

The package, as of today, Aug 19, is currently out for delivery and scheduled to be delivered before 9PM.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused.

The Intelcom team

Intelcom Expressdelivery

I was told that 4 attempts have been made to deliver my package and since it could not be delivered I have to go to the warehouse to pick it up myself. Normally, I wouldn't mind but I will not be able to go until next week! I ordered this item last week with guaranteed delivery on Thursday, 25 July and needed this item no later than yesterday. The delivery address is at the UVic, business hours are from 8-4.30; if I step away from my office there is always a note stating I will be back in a few minutes, I don't understand why the delivery person cannot wait a few minutes, or alternatively, drop it off in a neighbouring office which would be open! Also, I did not receive a total of 4 delivery notices, only 2; one on Friday and one yesterday. And the last notice I received yesterday was at 12:37 pm notifying me that the scheduled delivery of my package would be in 3 hours--I was here until 5pm yesterday and the office was open the whole time and NO ONE showed up to deliver my package nor did I get notice that there would be a delay in delivering my package. See below the last communication I received.
      Delivery notification - Avis de livraison
      ________________________________________
      From: Intelcom Express
      Sent: July 29, 2019 12:37 PM
      To: Tracy Sobotkiewicz
      Subject: Your order INTLCMA344975374 is on the way!

This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply.

Hello Tracy Sobotkiewicz,

Your order INTLCMA344975374 is scheduled to be delivered in the next 3 hours by our driver Mustafa.

Mustafa is currently completing delivery number 61, you are delivery number 107.

I would like to have this package delivered and receive proper notification of delivery or updates. I waited yesterday until 5 pm which was well beyond the 3 hour noticed received at 12:37 pm and no package was delivered!

I look forward to hearing back from someone at Intelcom express about this matter.
      thank you.
      Tracy

And I have been trying for over an hour to submit a complaint/delivery notice directly through the website portal and it is continually requesting that I verify that I am not a robot with endless clicks on images that result in nothing--the message NEVER sends.

• Intelcom Express's response · Jul 31, 2019

Hello Tracy,

We're sorry for the trouble you had to get your package. From the information in the file, we see 4 different delivery attempts, we could send you the details if you want.

From the history, we see also that the package was picked up yesterday. Is this correct? We sometimes suggest to customers who have specific delivery hours to indicate them in their profile to help the driver to know if the location is open or not.

As per your email, the issue may have been that the button was clicked too many times and therefore considered the user has possible spam. The captcha is an automated system independant from a website. In case of an issue with the form, our phone number is also listed on the website to contact us.

For more information on your delivery, kindly connect with us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com.

Intelcom Expressamazon delivery

Cannot count on both hands the number of issues I've had with deliveries to my address. Add to the fact I've lived here for only 6 months.. Intelcom it seems has a 2% smart driver to 98% incompetence ratio. I really do hope Amazon is charging your service extra for having to pay me for your lack of competence or proper service. How is it your driver can deliver a package without issue on a Thursday, but cannot deliver the same item 2 days later, as I had to order a replacement. So here I am sitting waiting around because someone was either too lazy or too stupid to grasp that I have a screen door for a reason. I plan on contacting Amazon to advocate they find another delivery carrier because this company is friggin jokes, and not funny either..

• Intelcom Express's response · Jul 29, 2019

Hello Mike,
            We're sorry for this poor experience. There might be an issue with the geolocalisation of your address in our system or an issue with the way the drivers read your address. We'd like to help! Kindly connect with us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com.
            Thanks!

Intelcom Expresspackage left unsigned at unsafe location

19th July 2019
          INTLCMA339014970

The delivery had been made to an apartment. We have two front doors - the first that is open to everyone and the second requires a key card to enter.

Although I had received my package, I was informed by my landlord that the package was left in between the two doors, where it could have been easily stolen. This is not the first time something like this had happened as my landlord had many issues with the company.

I do not require compensation, but I do need Intelcom Express to know that this practice is unacceptable.

• Intelcom Express's response · Jul 23, 2019

Hello Calvin,
              We've sent your review to our local operations to follow-up with the driver on our delivery standards. A package cannot be left without signature in shared space, therefore this delivery doesn't comply with our company's policies.

We've also followed up with you through email to be sure to give you a point of contact in case of need.

Thank you for sharing this event with us.

Intelcom Expressfail to deliver my parcels

INTLCMA282051378 This is the worst delivery company I've ever dealt with. Basically everytime I am waiting to receive a parcel, I am being told they couldn't find the adress (even though they came many times to my house) so I have to wait for days until they decide to finally come. This happened about 10 times already and I contacted them everytime to sort it out but it doesn't seem to change anything since it keeps happening. I am sick of dealing with them because everytime I try to stay at home to make sure I will be there for the delivery but they keep messing it up. Really the WORST service I ever had. All they need to do is look up the adress on google map if they really cannot find it.

Hello!
                It seems that our geolocalisation system might be pointing our driver to the wrong direction. Our system is based on Google Maps, but if there is a minimal difference in the way we received the data and what's on Google Maps, it might not read it right. We invite you to contact us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com so we can repin correctly your house.

Thank you!

Intelcom Expresshorrible delivery outside the building where it's not safe intlcma [protected]

The driver left my package outside where it is not safe and I never got my package. Usually they leave the package inside and where my apartment is and also send me an email with a picture, but this time I recieved no notification or email. I am very unhappy with Intelcom. I want to complain about this driver and company. My order was INTLCMA268956730

horrible delivery outside the building where it's not safe intlcma [protected]

We're a bit late, as we were just made aware of this website.
                  Have you contacted us about this issue? If you experience any other events like this one, kindly connect with us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com for immediate support.

We're a bit late, as we were just made aware of this website.
                  Have you contacted us about this issue? We may haven't received your email from the shipper or maybe you accidentally unsuscribed. We cannot contact a customer if the shipper doesn't send us their email on every single delivery. If you experience any other events like this one, kindly connect with us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com for immediate support.

Intelcom Expressintlcma229263385

INTLCMA229263385
                Dear Sirs,

Nothing was delivered to the door of my house!

This is the second time this happens with this intelcom company! I want to know when my order will arrive. The other order never arrived!

This time I'm going to file a complaint with the authority if I do not arrived. It's a cheaper thing, I don't understand how can that delivery can be wrong INTLCMA229263385

Wrong door!

intlcma229263385
                intlcma229263385

We're a bit late, as we were just made aware of this website.
                    Have you contacted us about this issue? It is the quickest and easiest way to have more information on what happened and if the delivery was delayed or delivered to a wrong address. If you experience any other events like this one, kindly connect with us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com for immediate support.

Nov 30, 2018

Intelcom Express — the worst delivery company ever

I have cancelled my Amazon Prime account because of Intelcom Express. They are a horrible company who i...

Nov 27, 2018

Intelcom Express — unbelievable

Had a one-day delivery from Amazon. Since it is pouring rain and I didn't want my package stolen, I waited...

Nov 26, 2018

Intelcom Express — fake delivery attempt

On Sunday morning I was given notification that the parcel would arrive within 3 hours. By the end of the day...

Grande Prairie
                  Oct 22, 2018

Intelcom Express — package not delivered; company does not have any info about my package

i ordered an item in amazon and the courier who handled the shipping was intelcom express. my tracking number...

Sep 12, 2018

Intelcom Express — non-delivery, false tracking update

I ordered 5 books from Amazon. Delivery did not occur by the expected date, so I checked the Intelcom Courier...

Montreal
                  Jun 30, 2018

Intelcom Express — parcel delivery

-June 28 & 29 2018 Drivers leave deliver notice at 1:40pm then files a fake attempt & no notice is left for...

Jun 27, 2018

Intelcom Express — delivery of amazon package

I am extremely upset and frustrated by your delivery drive for my amazon package. I live in a condo where the...

May 26, 2018

Intelcom Express — package delivery

I am absolutely sick of this company! 3 times I have order a package on amazon, and all 3 times my package...

Apr 06, 2018

Intelcom Express — package delivery

Ordered a package twice this week from Amazon... Exact same things. First time had it delivered to my work...

Burlington

Intelcom Expressdelivery services

On Sunday, February 04, a parcel from Amazon was left outside in front of the main entrance of a business, while the building was closed for the weekend. The person who completed the delivery didn't even attempt to contact the security of the building to follow up with them.

I do not understand how this could be accepted as good company's policies.

Intelcom Courrier Canada Inc — Delivery

this company is a scam, hey deliver your parcels, if you get them, with personal vehicles?! your personal...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices