India Yamaha Motoramount refund

A Dec 30, 2019

Hi Everyone,

This is to notice you that Sairam motors ( No 882, Sakthi Towers, Ground Floor, MTH Road, Padi, Chennai - 600050, Near Korattur Signal ) is not providing refund / Cheque which I requested.
Reason : Delay and False Promise for bike delivery.
I have ordered Yamaha FZ version 3 on 16th Nov'19 and as per representative ( Karthik ) informed that it will be deliver on same Friday . But it was not deliver as promised and when I called him regarding the status he said still it is in godown and it will take one more week, so I waited but still no go, again I called and check the status - still the same story, so I waited another week and it happen the same for third week. so i request him to cancel the order and he refer me to contact main office, so i went and inform the same but the sale representative ( Priya ) she has promise that amount will be refunded via Cheque but it was not deliver and they made me roaming here and there for two weeks and they did not provide me amount. last Tuesday before Christmas i called COO Manager ( Venkatesh ) regarding the refund and he also promise it will handover by Monday ( 30th Dec'19 ) but still no go, i called from morning onwards no one pick the phone and finally in evening they said they will give cheque.
Kindly take action against Sairam motors ( No 882, Sakthi Towers, Ground Floor, MTH Road, Padi, Chennai - 600050, Near Korattur Signal ) and request them to refund the amount.

I have all the proof with me.

Regards,