IMVUimvu unfair banning

B Review updated:

After being a member of IMVU.com for over 2 years, I decided to buy credits.
I bought some, and when I came back for some more, it said I had to call my bank and confirm that there were funds left in my account. After that process taking a month, I bought $150 more of credits. A day later when I log on, it shows im banned. I contact IMVU, and they tell me my account was banned because I'm under 13.
What the hell? First of all, That is not the truth. Secondly, they scammed me out of $150. Also, I tried to appeal the ban and they told me I needed to send them my birth certificate, debit card, and driver's license.
(I don't have a drivers license, Me or my parents don't have my birth certificate, and why the hell would I show them my debit card?) I'm currently in the process of frauding and waiting for my money to be returned.
Also, they send over 20 spam emails a day, and are making unauthorized charges to our debit card.
You've been warned: STAY AWAY FROM IMVU.COM

• Al
    alessia alessia Apr 02, 2021

hi. i too got my account disabled for no reason, i had my account for about 2 years but the last month i couldnt log in since i was busy at the time, when i finally decided to log in, 2 days ago, i was told that my account was banned for strange activity on the account. I was told to make a new account and to contact them from there to regain access to it, after i did so they replied with ''we have many reasons to believe that the account owner is not you'' and that i wont be able to regain access to the account, this is utterly ridiculous, i have spent a lot money and effort just to get banned. if you know where i could file a complain please reply to this.

• Pa
    Paul Stanley Feb 14, 2021

IMVU and their Community Board treats their customers like Crap..Avoid this website at all Costs !!!
    This website makes their own rules as they go along.They never fix anything that goes wrong on the website and the customer service is useless.All of their community board moderators and the manager of it whose avatar name is ShannonMac are clueless and treat their customers like crap and ignore all the questions and complaints.They are on a power trip and do not care one bit about the customers, all they care about is suspending members accounts or banning them from posting on the community board and silencing them .One of the community board moderators named Sugercone doesnt do a single thing to help any of the members except she loves to threaten the customers and suspend them.She is useless and disrespectful but her manager always backs and stands up for these moderators and tells the customers they are wrong no matter what.And you cant get anybody on the phone at this website to tell them about how they treat you because they never pick up the phone.They never give updates and you end up paying your membership for useless music that doesnt work.They only get back to you when they suspend you or threaten you.They try to censor their customers so they shut up and go away so they dont have to do anything.If you voice your opinions about things that are wrong on the site they remove all your posts and threaten you.The music has been broken on this site for years now and if you complain about it they threaten you with suspensions and bans.It still has never been fixed and people have paid thousands of dollars for music that skips or stops or doesnt work at all.Their website engineers are incompetent and have no idea how to fix anything.When they try to it takes years for them to come up with something.No website should be allowed to take money from people for this kind of broken defective service.They had over 3 1/2 years to be ready for the Adobe Flash Player to stop working which would stop the customers from sampling the music before they buy it and they did absolutely nothing in those 3 1/2 years to have a solution for when it stopped.That was announced in 2017 that the Flash Player was being discontinued and would be ending at the end of 2020 and now the music sampling doesnt work anymore and they are telling us all to have patience and understanding...lol...what a joke..They had 3 1/2 years and sat on their [censored] and did nothing and now they say they are working on it.Yet they continue to take members money every day for a broken service.People are getting smart now and leaving this website and not renewing their memberships.Anybody thinking about joining this website please dont waste your hard earned money.You will regret it.Avoid it at all costs.I have learned my lesson the hard way and wasted thousands of dollars on this crap and have been dis-respected by these unprofessional moderators and managers that control this site and have no respect for their paying customers.They will regret it as more people stop paying to be on it anymore.IMVU stands for I AM VIOLENT at YOU because thats how this bunch of people come at the customers.They just steal your money and laugh at you as they spit in your face.I would have rated it at ZERO stars but you have to give it at least one star on here according to the ratings but believe me, it is a ZERO rating...DONT EVER JOIN THIS WEBSITE NO MATTER WHAT !!!

• Al
    alexusatus Sep 26, 2018

several months ago, I got a message from my friend saying that she got permanently disabled for "fraud". I was shocked but at the same time I felt really bad. I told her I was sorry, and she told me to check if I was disabled. I tried to log into my account and it says "Disabled for 0 days". Not in those exact words but similar. Anyways, I was super frustrated because I had over 100k credits on that account, and had spent so much money on that account. I then told her that they had disabled my account, and I even called them, and they had said the most STUPID thing ever. They say, "you have a used a card under the name "Catherine". The funniest thing is, I don't even know a Catherine! NEVER USE IMVU.COM! IT IS A SCAM!

• Su
    Susan Marks May 31, 2017

This website makes me get imvu credits at low rate and can it is like for me free imvu credits.

• Su
    Susan Marks May 31, 2017

I am good in the IMVU and free credits imvu are help me away from the ban thing it is so genuine to keep faith in it,

• Ne
    Nes Naleri May 01, 2017

I got an email thanking me for gifting someone credits. I didn't know this person, nor would I have gifted them credits. When I tried to log in I could not. I found out my account was disabled so I sent in a ticket to find out why. They said due to fraud. My account must have been hacked. I tried to explain but they won't bother to look into it. 9 years on that service hundreds of dollars and they just steal it away from me. Imvu needs to be shut down.

thel Nov 30, 2015

@ 99ways2die
    this is border line insulting which is a violation of the tos on complaints board. I have been kind to everyone who has posted about this. i will be nice to you even though you are insulting and flaming me.

1. complaints board is a community site where you can complain about a company and get possible fixes to your issue.
    2. never said imvu is not a cash cow. IMVU is free if you dont want to pay for anything. there are items in the catalog that will cost $0.
    3. you can not get viruses from IMVU itself [otherwise why are they rated high by bbb?]. If you use non imvu access programs you run the risk of infection.
    4. they will say you dont have credits if the amount of credits a item costs exceeds the amount of promo credits plus credits combined.
    5. i am a IT specialist i know the ways of getting a virus and preventing them.
    6. I know about virus scanners, detection, and removal. i have 0 virus infections, they get removed before they reach me by my security system.
    7. i never claimed to be a imvu employee NOR affiliated with them to field complaints. I am just a simple community member who is sharing my expertise in how they can calmly fix the problem they have in a civilized way.
    8. i have been a member of IMVU since 2006 which is not a noob.

check your facts before posting and don't insult others who are trying to help fellow community members fix their problems. I am doing this on my own time when i could be doing other things but i choose to help my community by educating others about how in my experience of following the rules i have not run into issues like this and how they can if they choose to fix their issue. You don't like me being helpful then please do not insult me just walk away.

99ways2die Jan 22, 2017

@thel Your little "fact sheet" is what's insulting and I haven't violated any TOS. just because you're butt hurt don't mean my personal experience isn't correct. Maybe you shouldn't get so insulted over people posting their own experiences over a site in which you are obviously a complete fan boy of?

99ways2die Jan 22, 2017

@thel And reading back at the comments here I have to wonder, who am I flaming? Because I was agreeing with some one about what they had to say about the site. Not only that but I don't even see you in this comment section until you decided to come after me so who's violating the TOS?

99ways2die Jan 22, 2017

@thel Now that i look back in the comments even further all I see is YOU flaming everyone else based on their posts of their personal experience. Face it, you aren't that nice dude.

99ways2die Nov 29, 2015

LMAO they tried telling me I was warned 14 times for trolling people and said one more time I was banned. I was only there about a week at the time. When I replied back and said no, I only had 2 warnings, obviously one you didn't bother to check who was trolling and the second guy deserved everything he got out of me and you (IMVU Mods) need to pull your heads out of (Expletive_deleted) and learn what an investigation is and learn how to count, they came back and said you have been reported 4 times after further research, this is your last warning.

Well obviously they where still one number off and throwing me one to grow on because I still had the inboxes that there was only two prior and they proved obviously we're supposed to just bow down to the drug dealers all over the place and the pimps who threaten to beat our [email protected]#'s and bully us just for being in a room they think they own that the owner never even goes in because they obviously spend the most money. Or to that Emo crowed that talks [email protected]#$ and disrespects everyone because if you aren't wearing a tail and saying meow even though you're a 45 year old guy, you don't fit in with the "Cool crowd".

I still have IMVU, fact I love the site for it's concept. I make rooms and buy stuff BUT I only get prepaid cards, that's all they're getting out of me, they did rip me off of AP still however. They took the money's worth out of the credits but refused to AP me.

I don't like their rude mods who lie about how many reports you have, I don't like the fact they favor rude POS's that bully everyone because they gotta keep putting money into the "game" when they are the ones being the real problem with the site. You report them they just inbox you saying you where the instigator even if you aren't. Hell they come onto these pages and bad mouth us here for making these posts. Do they unfairly ban people, after they tried saying I was already warned 14 times which was a complete fabrication I have to say yes because if they are willing to pull that crap, they will pull anything just to keep the big spender coming. What do expect though, I hear their HQ is in California where everyones head is not only in the clouds but also up their [email protected]#.

anna Deana May 27, 2015

I agree with your words: STAY AWAY FROM IMVU.COM. I was a mesher on IMVU for years, they accused my account linked with fraudulent account (I think it said to avoid pay my work) the money on my account should be my right, but they dont pay me with the words: "The money that was left on the account will remain there and will not be touch by IMVU" . they shouldn'nt blame the users to covered their lack of money..

thel May 08, 2015

@sweetsT
    um the op said they bought it and are not under age. what needs to be ap only? what rule needs fixing and when did AP rooms come in this complaint?

• Sw
    SweetsT May 07, 2015

I totally agree its little underage ### who stole mom or dads card and you get banned the person who used to spend money here but due to imvu stupid ### rules this should be adults
    AP=ADULT PASS so imvu needs to redo there ruls to your do what ya want in an Adult Pass room

thel May 04, 2015

@_COS_,
    yeah you got scammed and hacked. IMVU doesnt ask for money unless you failed to pay for services you are currently paying for via a subscription. sounds like you went to a fake webpage and put in your code and name, they scammed people then put services on your account that was not put into your bank account. which means your in debt $188. they only act nasty if you are nasty to them. they are kind to those who are kind to them. you did something wrong that your not telling us. whats the whole story?

• Co
    _Cos_ May 03, 2015

BANNED DUE TO PAYMENT FRAUD AND BLACKMAILED INTO PAYING TO KEEP MY ACCOUNT
    i had my account for almost 6 years when i wanted to log in and couldn't. i wasn't allowed and first i thought i had my password wrong until i went to change it on my hotmail. There i saw an email saying it wasn't spam and my account was PERMANENTLY BANNED for payment fraud I NEVER COMITTED.
    i tried being polite and using the support ticket system like everyone else would to get my account back and in the end i got a response saying they would be glad to "help" me yet i had a bill running of 88$ and the chargeback of 100$ would be added, making the total come up to 188$. i was told TO PAY ALL THIS in order to GET MY ACCOUNT BACK.
    in other words i was being blackmailed into paying to keep my account i worked so hard for in those 6 years.
    This isn't fair and by god is it nasty to see that they care more about the money than the actually scammed people that just want back what they worked so hard for... I am probably never going to get that account back.

• Co
    _Cos_ May 03, 2015

BANNED UNDER FALSE ACCUSATION AND BLACKMAILED INTO PAYING TO KEEP MY ACCOUNT
    i was told TO PAY ALL THIS in order to GET MY ACCOUNT BACK.
    I am probably never going to get that account back.

thel Apr 24, 2015

@ maria-carlatnest0

Interesting to say when we have no clue what the suit is for. What did you "allegedly" do to get banned? sometimes there are hiccups in the link going into their servers causing it to think their is a hacking of a account and locks it down.

Maria -CarlaTNest0 Apr 18, 2015

My name is Maria. I am located in Greece. I am filing a lawsuit against imvu in their headquarters in California . I am one of their victims.
    If you are-were one of the victims of imvu and want to take part in a class action action suit against them contact my Attorney at:
    [email protected]

thel Feb 18, 2015

@imvuscammers, while some of what you say is true, the parts about not socializing unless your comfortable with the person. IMVU has been doing alright. they have not scammed money off those who haven't scammed them. if you did then you probably did something against the tos that damaged their systems.

• Im
    IMVUSCAMMERS Feb 18, 2015

IMVU.com is a 3D social chat used by millions of users over the world
    to chat with each other.

Recently IMVU has been losing money and has resulted to scamming people.

You can read more about it here: www.feckimvu.tumblr.com

You can either choose to make a story out of it, do something about it or not.

It's up to you, will be sending this to many people until there's
    someone that actually starts listening.

Also for the users, make a partition against IMVU. I've encountered similar problems with IMVU and wrote my experience on my
    tumblr website. I'll be adding more to it. So share your story there and spam it to as many people as you can. I'll be putting some of these stories here on my website later on too.

• Bl
    Bloodclaat_ Aug 21, 2014

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS SOME ### THEY HAD ABANNED ME A DAY AGO WHEN I CHECKED MY IMVU ACCOUNT CAUSE IK COULDN'T LOGIN AND IK SOMETHING WASN'T RIGHT IMVU SAYING I HACKED SOMEONE ACCOUNT ### NO I DIDN'T HACK NO ONE ACCOUNT AND WHO EVER WAS TRYING TO HACK ME SHOULD GET ABANNED TOO BLAMING THIS ### ON ME FOR NUN IM SOO GLAD THAT I AIN'T PURCHASE ### ON THERE CAUSE I WOULD"VE REPORTED THEY ###!!! WAISTIN MY DAMN MONEY LIKE A FOOL -____-

thel Aug 13, 2014

@SanguineIMVU it may appear that way but that is not true. Soon as you receive the auto reply stating they receive it they actually examine the ticket. that takes time to gather the evidence, this usually takes a few days. unless it is a case they have it in one place then it takes minutes. Then they review the data. it sounds like they could not find a discrepancy. what's the situation of yours?

SanguineIMVU Aug 12, 2014

I was Sanguine on imvu. I send a help ticket everyday to imvu asking for my account back, but I keep getting the same copy and pasted message from them saying I cant get it back its like they don't even read my messages or help tickets they just send a link to the TOS every time. I spend more time writing to them than they do actually reading my tickets

• Ra
    Rach77 Apr 19, 2014

IMVU IS NOTHING BUT THIEVES. THEY BANNED MY SISTERS ACCOUNT KASDEYA + HER ALT ACCOUNT, AND ITS BEEN 3 DAYS NOW AND SHE STILL HAS NOT GOTTEN ANY EXPLANATION WHY, WHEN SHE CALLS, ITS AUTOMATED, AND IT JUST HANGS UP ON HER WHEN TRYING TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE. SHE HAS BEEN A MEMBER FOR OVER 8 YEARS, HAS A LOT OF ITEMS, ETC. MONEY SHE WORKED FOR PUT INTO THE ACCOUNT AND THEY CARE LESS.

• Ky
    kyokoonlover Mar 18, 2014

i go buy some frasies on transformice while imvu was still running, and about an hour later it says my account has been disable for 0 days, and i know that means less that 24 hours but i wondered why then when i called them they said i was banned for sexual activity with my avatar and i was all like WHAT? they said they recall me saying words a in
    "pussy, ###, ###, and, slut" and i said No i didnt!!! and they said they are rufusing to argue with me and hang up.. THEY NEED TO HAVE THE WEBSITE REMOVED!

• Fl
    flawlussly Dec 14, 2013

Imvu disabled my account for getting gifted by my friends. They were saying that the people gifting me were scamming for credits, HOW IS THAT MY PROBLEM ? I don't understand this, and everytime I make a new account now, they disable it 2 minutes later. WTF. Something needs to be done, Imvu is disabling people for NO reason. Now, they keep freaking spamming my email, talking about credits on sale... I DON'T HAVE MY ACCOUNT ANYMORE. So how could I buy credits.. ? That makes no sense. They deserved to be shut down.

• Se
    SeigePanthr Dec 11, 2013

I was on IMVU since 2006, I have been a developer for that amount of time as well, I have been there from the first glitches. I have been testing IMVU with their Pre-releases since how long already and every time I was prompted to update My client I did. on 12/2/13 I did just that, I was using a current pre-release version and when I went to log in that night I was prompted to do an update so I did. 3 days later I get an email from IMVU saying I was permanently Banned for using an unauthorized version of IMVU! I have submitted tickets and even called them, I got automated responses saying they did research and I can not dispute the issue... I have had this escalated by phone and I get the same attitude, all they do is read the auto response to me expecting me to accept it as fact. I am very upset and determined to get my account back for the fact that I have never used an unauthorized version of IMVU. (what ever that is)
    This has happened to me once before same exact reason as well, I called them directly and told them what I had done the night before they banned me, I got the prompt for an update, I started the update and My network crashed how ever it showed on my end that it had installed so I logged on and the next day I got that email and they actually did something about it and fixed my account. But this second time I have no idea why they are saying I am using an unauthorized version because My alt account seems to be perfectly fine ... I need IMVU to start paying attention to their users, you are treating them so bad and expect us to promote you, I will never promote IMVU ever again if they do not fix this issue and restore my account.

Johnny4Lovv Nov 21, 2013

I was banned for using someones pay pal account, Which I did not, , I used a pre paid credit card; I Used 4 digits, Then three digits, & My name & clicked buy.
    3 days later they said I used some ones pay pal account How could I have used a pay pal account? The different credit cards show at the top right which was clicked on were it stayed the whole time as I put in the digits. I have lost seep over this because their selfish acts. I have so much on there that I've invested in already & why would I jeopardize that? I I called imvu & asked them to trace it, She told me we did it sows you were using some one some one else's pay pal account. Wish I know what to do to get my account back..

• Vo
    Vouhs Oct 24, 2013

First of all, i got disabled for buying credits on A PHONE, IMVU IS ### WASTING MONEY ON THAT ### I DIDNT KNOW THAT I CAN GET DISABED ON IMVU FOR THAT MF ### wow thats so funny like really DF my disabled acc is GUCCIMANEKILLERZ [email protected] / [email protected], some bull I JUST WANT MY OLD ACC BACK . I GOT SO MUCH ON THERE LIKE REALLY ?

Anonymousa23 Sep 25, 2013

IMVU waits til your billing cycle's about to finish and they permanently ban you for no reason and the mods will ban you as a 'WARNING' if you speak up. If you are friends with mods you will never get banned, they do their 'buddies' favors and ban the people they don't like.

Do I need to mention there are over 150, 000 copyright violations on the website? Search for gucci and a few other trademarked and copyrighted brand names and see how many people are using them! The company turns an blind eye on it!

• Is
    iskierkaB24 Aug 17, 2013

I wanted to report infringement of name in game behind (for) I at all certain girl still walk offend I IMVU 3D and please, I humiliates it about with its (her) game of chief board of supervision wywalenie CrazyEwka

• Ti
    tinygirluk Jul 25, 2013

xshastyx is a bully to on imvu I hate her and good job I have never meet her in real or I would of hit her by now lol

• Di
    DiamondXx Jul 20, 2013

IMVU sucks ### they banned my sexy XDiamondAteUrCookies account for no damn reason that account had lots of clothing and creds do to offers but i dont care anymore i am not playing IMVU anymore i hope that IMVU gets banned for life...

• Ad
    Adventuresum Jul 13, 2013

I have been a member of IMVU now for over 6 years and received an email stating I was banned permanently because I violated the terms of service. Period..no explanation..no warning, NOTHING. I am furious and completely outraged because I have invested alot of time and money into this account. I purchased my name and have entered tons of contests there. I do not see how they can just ban someone with no warning or nothing. If I do not get my account back I will be filing charges for the money I have spent there. My lawyer already called them and told them what they are doing is unfair and uncalled for. If I do not get my account back I will make sure IMVU pays and spread the word of how unfair and spineless they are. This is just a bullying technique used to make me open another account and spend money because for the past few months I haven't logged into my account, and now this. I will not stop until I get my account back.. will NOT.

• Lu
    luvubug Jun 23, 2013

Ok well my avatar was XoSweetsDisasteroX i had all types of products in the catalog, tons of friends.. Ok those arent hard to get back.. But my account was banned due to my real life boyfriend using my credit card to buy AP.. I gave him permission.. Now not even that angers me, what angers me is nobody called, emailed or messaged me asking for his permission to use my card.. They disabled both of us.. My ex is I2AZER.. This is rediculous imvu.. Get it together.. Were paying into your virtual chat, at the very least give us a warning or time frame to allow us to explain our actions.. We do nothing but make you money and this is how you repay us? Shame on you imvu, shame on you!

• Wi
    wifi8827 Jun 03, 2013

all of you whining about being banned from a chatroom, take it as a sign maybe its time to get off the computer for a change and go outside and do something.

• R4
    R4YYAN Jun 03, 2013

Haha Me also have become a victim of banning activity IMVU. IMVU just suck place, after we spend to much they can easily banned us. How pathetic.

• Me
    menwtf May 22, 2013

hey im still using imvu but im a bit scared beacus a hacker made me crash 3 TIMES INA ROW.she said she had my ipadress and so on coockies, web history... i asked some people and they say it s like a patch from imvu to your ip adress and etc the internet, the coockies, everything thats importat. but how can a hacker do that make someone crash on imvu 3 TIMES the first time when i crashed i logged in fast again and came back to the same room telling the one that was left there alone ( the hacker) that did not crash<--- and when i was about to write wtf! i crashed again... i was so stupid and did the same thing again i went back said something beacus my friends also crashed and came back to the room then the 3rd time it took a bit longer then again) lol i lopgged in and to the room and i asked why dont you crash ? to the one who was left always! and then my firends came back to the room.. her answer was "- fast computer?" and then HER (the hackers friend) came in and was like :"OWND WE HAVE ALL YOUR IPS AND COOCKIES AND WEB HISTORY f*** YEAH OBEY ME" ... then the hacker left when she said that. and her friend stayed and said the same thing over and over "your my slaves, obey me" etc . then we booted her (was my own room) thats even more sad! i hate people like hackers they really are mean and got no life to steal stuff. now im a bit scared to go to an imvu room beacus i think everyones hackers now and can make me crash again :( isn't there any imvu stuff that save you from hackers? really bad:(

• Ni
    nightdollies Apr 30, 2013

My imvu account was terminated because someone was spam DMCA me over hate so imvu terminated me without talking to my lawyer or with proof all my products were 100% hand painted hard work even made a video from scratch trying to prove people i was being falsed DMCAd ive been banned twice hacked and my mothers credit card was being charged without anything being purchased, ive have spend over 2000$ ive been vip for 2 years and a half! this is pathetic!i need a lawyer who deals with cases like this i want money back anyone please help!

• Li
    LittleHands Feb 15, 2012

I had an account for 3 years, VIP and AP, a lot of stuff in my inventor, and a lot of credits. A person hacked my account ( I did not give out my password), she gave away credits and bought credits with my credit card ( I had ONE CLICK BUY function ON, stupid i know. I was thinking to remove it but too late) I wasnt expecting to be hacked ya know...luckily i noticed before she stole more from me. She bought credits for 60 dollars. I got my account back after 3 days and was happy and grateful to IMVU costumer service, BUT like a week later, after I asked my bank to get those 60 dollars back from IMVU, IMVU disabled and banned my account due to payment fraud. Im like WTH!!! First they help me and then they do this!!! They didnt give me a reason why they said this was a payment fraud. They just told me that if I wanted my account back, I had to pay 111 dollars. 60 dollars for the money they had to give back to me, that was MINE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! and 50 dollars they had to pay in payback fee. What kind of crap is this? IMVU SUCKS!!! I used a lot of money on them. They make me sound like a freaking criminal when I was the victim of a hacker. Im so upset about this. Seriously freaking ###s!!!

• Im
    imvunotsafe Aug 01, 2011

I have to strongly agree with some comments here, and am working on things, contacting various agencies concerning imvu. When you have kids on as young as 10 sometimes and others 15 and 16 naked, and porn and sexual themes it is not right or safe.
    Complain too much and like one said you get banned, or as they put it disabled and they remove the guy with real life dick showing, but leave the females alone.
    THIS is a dangerous place, no email validation needed to join, can make up name and age too and so worst of all predators can simply just join as kid and access the 13 to 17 year old people search.
    They can upload what they like, not approved, so porn pics, real life naked pics, as one mid teens seem to do. As for the tag-lines and interests, absolutely disgusting to say the least, vulgar. Only the money that talks, unless enough people, parents stand up, contact Mike Harris, district attorney to go after them, how long will it be before we hear on the news, like with Facebook, that some kid met someone off there and got raped or worse still killed or kidnapped. Totally sickening to say the least.

• Ta
    Tanlantas Jun 23, 2011

well my solution is.. I dont buy credits for imvu any more. I dont do dev work in imvu any more, and I dont enter there stupid contest, or try to get there "free' credits. .. only thing ive ever got from there "free" credits offer has been over 200 spam letters in my junk folder on a daily basis. all little beggers just like imvu. little grubby hands stuck out begging for your change. I go in, talk to my friends who by the way, also dont buy into imvus crap any more. and we all have a great time. You dont need money to have fun with your friends.