Menu
Meta Quest Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Meta Quest
reviews & complaints

www.oculus.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.3 39 Reviews

Meta Quest Complaints Summary

16 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Expect excellent service from Meta Quest. While their resolution rate is high, always verify their service terms. Read customer testimonials, both positive and negative, to gauge their service's reliability and responsiveness. Have all relevant information ready when dealing with their customer service for efficient problem-solving.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Meta Quest has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Meta Quest. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Meta Quest reviews & complaints

J
10:53 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Meta Quest - Meta portal

I purchased a Meta Portal and want to use it with my Facebook and messenger account. My Facebook just so happened to get hacked, and I can't get it recovered though Facebooks hacked support website. I messaged meta support and got this for the reply. Hello Raul, I appreciate you for keeping in touch. You may provide the following information at your...

View 0 more photos
H
7:35 am EDT

Meta Quest Meta quest 2

I have placed a complaint/report about the faults within my meta quest 2 but still had no response.

It’s now every time I try to download anything it just doesn’t work. This has mainly been since tried to update the oculus to be able to purchase more golf games within ‘walkaboutgolf’. These also seemly appear to be at the same time that the new quest 3 was starting to be advertised and got worse since they went on sale. I am really hoping this is just a coincidence rather than it being a ploy/tactic for me to upgrade. Can someone get in touch as soon as possible

John [protected]

Desired outcome: Communication

I
11:27 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Meta Quest - Samsung gearvr

Recently my Samsung GearVr stopped working due to the following issues. Out of nowhere I was “logged out” of my oculus account. I tried logging into the oculus VR account by creating a new account and it kept saying connection error, so I moved to connecting my Facebook and (my Facebook works fine) it would let me get to the linking part but then my...

Is Meta Quest legit?

Our verdict: Meta Quest has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Meta Quest's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Meta Quest can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Meta Quest earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Meta Quest achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

By resolving 80% of 20 negative reviews, Meta Quest is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Meta Quest has received 8 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Meta Quest has registered the domain name for oculus.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Oculus.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Meta Quest website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Oculus.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Meta Quest, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Meta Quest website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Oculus.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Meta Quest.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Meta Quest. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
9:46 pm EDT

Meta Quest Meta account

ok so i received an email from meta quest on a tue afternoon stating Oh we think you might not be old enough to have a meta account please verify by submitting your ID. ok i have had my account for over 2 years when it was oculus and i am 40 years old ok and the new age limit is 10 years old so they are saying i might be under 10 years old ha ok and so i do what it asks upload my id to verify its me i have sent the id over 15 times and all i get is a email saying we could not verify due to to dark ,cant see etc etc but the pic is clear as day so long story short i have many tickets out from many chats and i was able to send my id threw an email so they have it but today is friday the 4th day without my account i cant login or nothing so i cant use my headset and they have all the games i purchased etc. and they can only tell me that the specialist are working on your issue idk anything else and i ask so what is the issue and not 1 person can tell me what it is and i am supposed to wait for a updated email ? have rec nothing in 4 days this is not right i have done nothing wrong and have verified my age and i cant use my head set that i paid for and they dont have aphone number there communication is only chat or email and there email says they will get back to you in 24-48 hours ugh idk what to do this is so not right ,

Desired outcome: i want my account back so i can use my head set and get my games and apps that i have purchased over the past 2 years . I just want my account unlocked

J

Meta Quest Updated review - February

Since my first review, the problems with accessing the buttons at the top of the screen have been resolved with the latest app update. All of that works properly now!

New problem though: I cannot adjust the volume on my phone when casting to my phone. Turning the volume down using the buttons and via the control center does nothing. The volume bar moves down in both instances, but the actual sound level doesn’t change. Turning the volume down on the headset itself does nothing either (besides turn the headset volume down, like it’s supposed to. I just tried it to test if it had any effect). The volume is essentially stuck blasting around 80% and it’s way too loud.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14.4

Previous review:
I can’t tap the X button to close app descriptions, can barely tap in the search box to type. I have have tapped and tapped and have to force quit the app just to go back sometimes. This REALLY needs to be updated to work properly with the 12 pro max. I’m not sure about how it fits and works with other sized phones. I’ve had no problem connecting to the Oculus itself or casting or anything like that though.
Just PLEASE fix the UI for the bigger phones. Please!

Meta Quest Glitchy for the money you pay

I was excited to get my Oculus Quest last December. For the money we paid for the headset, its glitchy.

1. Advertised as “All in One”. This is mostly true, but what they don’t tell you is, if you want all the cool games that came with previous VR, you will have to use Sidequest. If you don’t have a super powerful gaming computer, sorry for your luck, you are limited to what is available on the app. Not a horrible selection, but if you are looking to play Half Life Alex, you need Sidequest. Not everyone has a gaming computer and can use Sidequest. I am sure there is a way it can be done with the right programming on the part if Oculus . If not, then Oculus needs to get ta uploading.

2. Streaming/Casting to Google Chromecast has never worked for me. No matter what try. I am on a lot of forums and most people have this issue. Fix it. This stuff is expensive.

3. Casting to iphone has a huge lag

4. Is there nothing that can be done about the hideous Avatars? They all look like men. Hideous men at that. No, I am not against Gender ID, but I am a girl, and I want my Avatar to look like a girl. Please fix this.

5. What ever happened to Horizons?

6. plus one star for adding new games regularly and another for allowing outside developers.

C

Meta Quest App is clumsy. Support is worse

There are a number of things wrong with the app, starting with the issues it has simply being used in landscape on my iPad. There are some screens that it may work but also many where it doesn’t.
Support for the Occulus is poor. Seems they have reps that have a script to work with and are not trained in problem solving beyond the script. And the script is very basic … for customers that do not know what they are doing. Think “did you turn it off and turn it back on”, “try uninstalling and reinstalling”, “did you restart the router” etc. Basically the IT Guys. I had a trial that was telling me I could not use it because the account on my headset did not match the account on the server. I only have one account. There is no other account for it to match to. CSR was clueless. Claimed I may have used up my trial time (I used it for 2 minutes) then told me to call the developer. Developer provided no way to call at all … so I was just left unresolved.
You would think Meta would provide reasonable support … particularly knowing that Apple and Amazon are on the doorstep of providing their own competing products and both have a reputation for providing much better support. In 2 or 3 years … Zuckerberg could be looking back and thinking …”What happened?” This is what happened. You did not provide competent support and your competitors did.

R

Meta Quest Still needs work

Respectfully your app still needs work despite the recent update. Not sure what bugs you fixed but it seems to have created a whole new set of them.

1. Still can take several hours for videos to sync, which I’m sorry but let’s not blame it on Wi-Fi or whatever else excuse you’d feed us because I can upload larger videos then the ones I’m sync from meta quest to YouTube with no problem and in a much short amount of time. Suggesting an uninstall/re-install only further proves the hot mess this app is in.

2. The app freezes when I try to save videos from the app to my phone. I have to force close and re open just to keep saving videos. I should be able to save these videos and edit them from the quest it’s self (I know that’s different from the app but I assume the teams work together)

FB makes billions off their business ventures so it’s revealing when you put out poorly a poorly functioning app. Sure we all like the bells and whistles (cast yourself in vr) but let’s get the core stuff right first.

We also need more editing options. I love to share content on YouTube. I’d love to be able to splice my videos or edit content straight from the app itself. As it stands I have to sync the video to my phone (assuming that doesn’t turn into a nightmare process) then download it from cloud on my phone so I can trim whatever I don’t need or want. From there share and save to my phone. Which starts a whole new process of editing

Meta Quest Amazing but there is one thing

This is the best app for VR. I really love it. When I fist got my quest the initial setup was very easy, and secure. Everything worked out fine for about a year or so, as that’s how long I had the headset and the app, but now I’m doing content. I didn’t really use casting, as it seems like a feature that is not so useful. Then I started to use it more for VR content, and as of now there is a serious problem. Casting WiFi. I get on VR like any other day, and start to record a fresh day on my fresh new channel. Then when I get on, and turn on my headset, and mind you I didn’t touch it before I recorded and it worked fine, and it says “Casting problem. Please check your WiFi and try again”, so I do. I see that my headset is connected to the same WiFi as my phone. So I try again, and it still says “Casting Problem. Please check your WiFi and try again”. I tried this again about 3 to 4 times and it still doesn’t work. At this point I realize something is wrong. I turn of WiFi for my headset and turn it back on. Still says “Casting Problem. Please check your WiFi and try again”. Then I turn off WiFi for my phone, and turn it back on. Still the same message. I get frustrated and stop for about 4 days. I then get back to find the same problem. I went to see any fixes in the support center and I try all the things and there is still the same message. My WiFi is secure and connected perfectly. Please find the fix to this so I can get back on track. Also my YouTube is “Duncan Games”.

P

Meta Quest I mean it’s pretty good

I’ve had issues in the past with this app, when the whole Facebook Meta and Oculus merge happened, my whole headset didn’t work. I would go to the home screen and it would show that I had almost half of the system storage full because of “Unknown source.” Obviously the apps that I had bought and previously installed, but they were nowhere to be found. I tried going to the app, but it had signed me out. When I signed back into my account, the app would freeze and then crash. It took me months to figure out I had to create a new account, and lose the $100+ dollars worth of games so that I could buy and play them again. It was a problem that most people had, and yes, I was just stupid and didn’t take the time to google why this had happened, but what frustrated me the most is that I wasn’t notified, I wasn’t told that this merge and user data reset was happening. The app is okay now but casting to it gives lag and awful graphics. When I record myself playing a game with the built-in microphone, the audio is about one second delayed, which annoys me, and cannot be changed using video editing software. I don’t use it a lot, I just check the store and notifications via my headset, which works just fine for me. What I like about it the most is that once you use it to set up your Oculus headset, you don’t really need it. The games and V.R. things function just as fine without it, the only thing you really need it for is after you’ve synced a video from your headset to the app. Over all, 4 stars.

Meta Quest They can take away/steal any games you purchase

The Oculus itself is great, easy to set up and pair as long as you don’t have to use Facebook because you can lose all the games you have already purchased. My Facebook account was hacked in the middle of the night, in the morning I had an e-mail asking if I changed my password indicating it looked suspicious, Facebook did not wait for confirmation or a reply so apparently allowed this suspicious activity to occur from Mew York when I live in Nebraska and with my almost 20 year facebook history, they can tell I have never been near New York. The next e-mails I received from Facebook indicated the content posted immediately after the suspicious password change was inappropriate and my account was suspended/inactive. My Oculus runs through Facebook which was also suspended due to the suspicious login. Customer supposed at Oculus indicated there is nothing they can do and it has to be resolved through Facebook. There is no live chat or phone number to contact Facebook. I can request a review of my account but if the content posted violated Facebook policy, it doesn’t matter that I was hacked and did not post it. I had purchased About $200 worth of games that Oculus/Facebook are able to take away at any time without warning or any way to get them back. I don’t know any other company that can take away $200 worth of products you purchased and it be legal. Severely agitated about this process. Save yourself the aggravation and wait until they run it as a separate system apart of Facebook.

Meta Quest It’s… ok

Don’t get me wrong, I love my oculus quest 2 and I enjoy playing on it. Though, I would like more games that support VR. I have heard of other games that support it and I would like to play them on my oculus. Also, I feel like it’s not worth it because we have to pay $299 or even $399 (at Costco for extra storage and the case) for it and we have to end up spending more money on games because most of the good games are payed for. Though, it’s nice that there are sales every once in a while. Personally, I haven’t gotten any games because the good ones are $30. I am also thinking about returning mine because it just doesn’t feel worth it. I’m a student and an athlete. I just cannot find time to use this and if I do, I get bored quickly because of how boring the free games are. My little siblings also would like a free game on there called roblox. So I’d like to see those come for my siblings. If you are a busy person (athlete, student, teacher, etc.) I wouldn’t suggest getting this. Another complaint I have is that I will use it for only 15 minutes and my eyes will start to hurt. I’ve never had problems with my eyes even with my phone until I got this so I don’t know. Also, games that I could get for $5 or less on my phone are way more on the oculus. This is confusing because games like fnaf are only like $3 and are 10x that on the oculus store. I get that it’s very so it’s gonna be a bit more for the experience but that much? That’s too much!

Overall, I would just like it to become more cheaper because it’s not worth it spending s lot of money on a single game.

Meta Quest Awesome but

So, I have to say, the Oculus is great. I have an Oculus Quest and it works perfectly, the games are awesome. I love it all! But a couple days ago, there was this strange glitch that happened. So, basically, on that day, I was playing Beat Saber like normal and at that time my Guardian Boundary was a bit tight so I kept hitting it a lot but it was normal. But then, in the middle of a Beat Saber song, this big black glitch-y type thing appeared almost covering my whole screen. I was so confused so I paused the game. It sent me back to the home page. The home page was normal. I was trying to see what that glitch was and I’m like “What the heck?” So then, I decide to go back in Beat Saber. It was showing the title, it went black to finish the loading as always, but the black screen was going on for a longer time than usual so I decided to quit Beat Saber before anything else happened so I thought “I’m gonna just give Beat Saber a break.” So then I go into Vacation Simulator. It was loading like normal but then when I went to the Vacation Simulator lobby the black glitch thing was there again so I paused the game to look at it again. I took off my headset to see if the glitch thing was caused if my headset was broken but it wasn’t. I checked my controllers too. Just for your further research, the glitch first started in the Beat Saber song called Rum N’ Bass by Boom Kitty. I don’t know if it’s just a glitch in the system or it was because my Guardian Boundary was small. Can you please try and fix it? The glitch was a little scary and I don’t want it to happen again. Thank you for your time.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Meta Quest I like the meta quest, but not this app

This app has so many issues, making it basically un-usable.

the profile picture management is a large issue. i cannot use my camera roll to upload an image for my profile picture, nor can i sync my instagram, or facebook account profile pictures. These are displayed as options within the apps but there is always some sort of error which is presumably the poor app functionality, or server issues.

i cannot sync videos from the headset to the app, which is supposed to be a feature, and is advertised by meta. i was excited to be able to download these screen recordings to share to my friends, but it seems the only option is to publicly upload to my facebook and download with a facebook downloader? this is very weird and i can’t even send it to an instagram account either. only facebook. very not user friendly as this was an advertised feature, that i would be able to send the clips directly to my phone for download.

The casting function in the app is great- when it works- but almost half of the time, as you may have guessed…. it doesn’t work! it’s good when it works, but i have only been able to cast directly to my phone, not any streaming devices, and it doesn’t even work some of the time to send the cast to my phone, while it’s on the same wifi.

all in all, the main reasons you would use this app, are very clunky and do not work. i have reached out to meta support for all of these issues. they did not help, and just closed the case without resolving the issues.

it is good in concept…. but the features just do not work, or at least when they do work, they do not work consistently.

do better meta

B

Meta Quest Lots of bugs and pairing issues

It all starts off when I had a downloading issue, with my quest 2. For some reason the games would just pause for a good day or two, then begin to download for like a hour. So I did what the meta support said to do (factory reset) now that I factory reseted my quest 2 I have to set it up again BUT THERES A PROBLEM I can’t pair my quest to the app. I honestly don’t know why, It straight up won’t let me I have logged in and logged out of the app about 12 times now. I even made an entirely new account just so I could finish setting up my oculus. (Nothing worked) I deleted and reinstalled the app a couple times (nothing worked) I spent two hours looking up my issue(nothing worked) And now I have an oculus that is stuck on the screen that shows me the pin that I need to pair the quest to the app (I used the pin to pair the quest but that didn’t work) Also even when I made a fresh new email and created a fresh new account it didn’t recognize it. I’ve had the quest 2 since release and I have never experienced these problems until meta completely took over. But that’s not it, back when I had to go through the merging thing instead of merging it would just give me an error code. I have been testing if it will let me merge for the past 2-4 months but no. You would think after 2-4 months they would’ve fixed it by now. I think the most annoying part about the pairing problem is that it says it’s paired, but when I press “finish set up” it infinite loads. And if it doesn’t do this it just says “try again.” I literally just bought my first four games 2 days ago, and not one would download. Now that I factory reseted I can’t even use my quest 2.

Meta Quest $800 later, very disappointed

1. Not very easy to find browse all and filter. Personally id rather have the browse all be at the top instead of ALL THE WAY AT THE BOTTOM past the stuff im not interested in. .5 star minus.

2. Does not have “view purchased/installed” option in any form i can find thus far. .5 star minus

3. Does not play lone echo. Or anything good really, ill expand further down. Need pc for the cool games. This ones personal, admittedly should have done more research, but whats the point of getting wireless if all the good stuff requires wiring. .5 star minus

4. the shop is LAME. Kiddie camp stuff, bought very short and simple experiences for the same price that those cool, full length game experiences i mentioned before were. Sales are whack compared to steam, biggest discount i know for sure ive seen so far has been .1, MIGHT have seen a .5. Steam: every week at least one game has a discount of .75 or greater, albeit probably because THEY HAVE SO MUCH MORE SELECTION but hey what do i know. 1 star minus

5. The home environments/ menu. Been addressed multiple times online, but ill reiterate here: cannot explore or interact with any of them. No movement options at all, tele or stick move. You cant even close the accursed menu so you can see the view. HUGE oversight but you wont see any support response on it online. In fact even here on the reviews you can see the devs responded to exactly one review, and of course one of the ones that were halfway positive and an easy fix. Typical FB staff. .5 star minus

Bonus round: as for the quest 2 itself, and not included into my star rating, the battery life and the recharge time are exactly the same: 2.5 hours. God i hate that. Also, no spotify?!1

Meta Quest Facebook link confused everything

I just got my Quest 2 and I also have a Rift CV1. I have a Oculus username I’ve used for years.

The day before I got my Quest 2 I linked my Oculus account with my Facebook account.

When I got the Quest 2 I installed this app and signed in with my Facebook account. It then asked me to choose a username. Uh what? I linked my Facebook account with my Oculus account remember...I put in my Oculus username...and it said “that username is already taken”. So I put in another username.

I now have two Oculus usernames linked to my Facebook account (a impossibility I’m told), and when I log in to the Oculus website with my Facebook account it shows my original username and all my Rift purchases but no Quest purchases.

When I log into this app is shows all my Quest purchases and none of my Rift purchases.

The website shows my original Oculus username and this app shows the one it made me create for the Quest.

The whole purpose of this Facebook linking was to make everything “unified and beautiful” and instead it’s convoluted and I now have two usernames when I should only have one.

And guess who’s being very very poor at supporting the issue..yep, Oculus. I’m getting the typical run around and support engineers not reading the ticket history on the issue.

The fix is simple yet they don’t know how to fix it. All I get is assurances everything will be resolved. The last I heard from them was a week ago and I’ve asked them everyday for an update.

And don’t even get me started on the broken “Elite” strap after 1 weeks light use. They’re not responding to that one either.

Great device but the Oculus/Facebook account link project managers should all be fired. Same for the “Elite” strap QA team.

Sincerely
Unhappy Longtime Oculus Customer

C

Meta Quest Worst app and headset ever

I don’t really even know where to start with this. Besides the few many 3 to 4 hours I have of gameplay. The Oculus Quest has been the worst experience of my life. There’s so many dumb bugs and glitches that occur too frequently that will make me give up even wanting to play VR. I’ve had multiple instances of wanting to play a game, and the whole head set just crashing and basically restarting for no reason leaving me to then take the headset off, give up, and lay it back on my shelf for dust to collect.

The app I have never had trouble with up to this point in time of writing this review, I have had the headset for about 4 to 5 months maybe longer, and just out of no where my Quest decides it no longer wants to connect to my WiFi, so in regards to this I did what any other person would do and try and do whatever I can to connect and make it work. But I was out of luck. I then proceeded to factory reset the head set entirely hoping to resolve this connection issue. But now I have ended up in a pickle that many other people cannot escape for some reason. I am stuck on the initial setup screen, with a headset that no longer supports WiFi, and has now evolved into my grandmas old dell laptop with a 1.0 ghz CPU. It only now asks me to connect to WiFi, which I can do through this app. But it doesn’t work. It tells me the internet password is wrong, or the name is wrong.

So now, I am no longer able to do... anything. I cannot play games, search on Google, nothing... NOTHING. I am simply stuck on a initial starting screen. I have done nothing wrong, I have not harmed the headset, broken it, dropped it, all I have ever done is play games on it. It just out of no where stopped working.

Oculus. PLEASE. FIX YOUR APP, FIX YOUR OS!

FIX. OCULUS. LINK. while you are at it...

L

Meta Quest I have suggestions

Considering the billions of dollars invested into this, I’m sure my requests will fall on def ears. But, I will attempt this anyways.

First of all, I have no issues with the app. I see the rating is low and I haven’t read what others have written because I don’t want it to influence what I’m writing here.

The app is limited. It forces you into VR and sometimes that’s not always ideal. I’m a father and have toddlers running around. So if I can do 1 or 2 things from the app, prior to putting on my headset, it would make things easier.

The 2 main things are the ability to edit one’s avatar and the ability to download games to the phone and then upload to the headset when I’m ready. Being able to edit my avatar would definitely be ideal FROM the app on my phone. So I don’t waste my limited time in VR. Also the ability to maybe purchase upgrades for my avatar. I’d really like to maybe wear a mask or somehow make my avatar look like a power ranger. I’m a huge power Ranger fan.

I also have some friends who live in an area where internet is not great. But they work in town. And as it is right now they have to take their headset to work to add updates or new games. So ideally it would be best to be able to download updates and games directly to one’s phone app and then transfer to the headset when you get home. They’re internet is good enough for us to play online with each other but takes forever for updates and games. Consider most downloads seem to be around roughly 3GB.

The last thing I can think of is it would be nice to have a spot I can click on to see all my purchased games. If this exists already, I haven’t been able to find it.

I’d also like to be able to remove games. I can’t seem to figure that out either. I clicked on a game that is a subscription base game. It never downloaded to my headset but the app still shows as “ready to download” and I want it to just go away. But I don’t have to option to remove it from my screen.

Meta Quest Missed opportunity with quarantine had social potential

I liked my oculus Go but they took away the social aspect of the device. I loved the Room. It’s a real shame because it isn’t easy to socially interact with the Go. I think that the developers and the marketing team missed the Market. People want to socialize and the Go was perfect for it. FB owns it. How can they not see it. I’ve been following the numbers and reviews and since they limiters the social interaction the sales have dropped. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that with the quarantine due to CoVid-19 Oculus had the PERFECT opportunity to make the Go a social device. For Friends and family to watch movies together. To chat, to hang out virtually and listen to music. FaceBook and Oculus missed the boat. They had the perfect affordable product and they did nothing. Such a shame! I never use my GO anymore Because it just doesn’t have enough to offer. It is way too difficult to sync and watch a movie with a friend. The Avatars are far too cartoonish and limited. I’ve tried to make an Avatar that looked even remotely like me but there are such limited options. Omg it’s a tech company. How hard is it to make an Avatar that doesn’t look like it was made for a 12 year old. Oculus missed the boat on Every angle of making the Go useful and fun. The apps are sluggish and not fun. Mostly bloatware. I was hoping that they would Vet the apps for quality. Nope. When I first bought my Go I would meet up with friends and we would chat and listen to music in my Room. They took that away. I’ve tried so many times to watch tv or movies with friends but we never could get it to work. We even bought several apps that were supposed to make the process fun and easy. They weren’t neither and in last 5 months we were never able to virtually watch a movie together.
The Oculus Go is the the epitome of a missed opportunity! The technology is there. The quality and price are there. It seems that oculus think 10-14 years olds want to play phone quality games alone in VR. They were wrong. I can’t recommend any Oculus product unless you want to sit alone and play smart phone games. Very Sad.

Meta Quest Customer Reviews Overview

Meta Quest is a virtual reality headset that has received positive reviews from users. The device offers an immersive experience that allows users to interact with virtual environments in a way that feels natural and intuitive. The headset is comfortable to wear and provides a high-quality display that is clear and vibrant.

One of the standout features of Meta Quest is its ease of use. The device is simple to set up and use, making it accessible to a wide range of users. The headset is also lightweight and comfortable to wear, which is important for extended use.

Another positive aspect of Meta Quest is its versatility. The device can be used for a variety of applications, including gaming, education, and entertainment. The headset is compatible with a wide range of software, making it a flexible and adaptable tool for users.

Users have also praised the quality of the display on Meta Quest. The device offers a high-resolution display that is clear and vibrant, which enhances the immersive experience. The headset also has a wide field of view, which helps to create a more realistic and engaging virtual environment.

Overall, Meta Quest is a well-designed and versatile virtual reality headset that has received positive reviews from users. The device is easy to use, comfortable to wear, and offers a high-quality display that enhances the immersive experience. Whether you are a gamer, educator, or simply looking for a new way to experience entertainment, Meta Quest is a great choice.

Meta Quest In-depth Review

Overview:

Meta Quest is a leading virtual reality (VR) company with a mission to revolutionize the way we experience digital content. With a rich history and background in the industry, Meta Quest has established itself as a trusted brand in the VR market.

Product Range:

Meta Quest offers a wide range of VR products that cater to different needs and preferences. Their VR headsets and accessories are known for their exceptional features and capabilities. When compared to competitors' products, Meta Quest stands out in terms of quality, performance, and pricing.

User Experience:

Setting up and installing Meta Quest VR devices is a breeze, ensuring a hassle-free experience for users. The VR headsets are designed with comfort and ergonomics in mind, allowing for extended periods of use without discomfort. The user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation within the VR system make it easy for users to explore and enjoy the virtual world. The devices also deliver impressive performance and responsiveness, enhancing the overall user experience.

Content Library:

Meta Quest boasts a diverse and extensive content library, offering a wide range of VR games, apps, and experiences. The quality and immersive nature of the content are top-notch, providing users with unforgettable virtual adventures. The company regularly updates and adds new content to their library, ensuring that users always have something fresh to explore. Meta Quest also integrates seamlessly with popular VR platforms and supports compatibility with third-party applications, expanding the possibilities for users.

Customer Support:

Meta Quest prioritizes customer satisfaction by providing excellent customer support channels. Users can reach out to the company through phone, email, or live chat, and can expect prompt and helpful assistance. The troubleshooting and technical support provided by Meta Quest are effective in resolving any issues that may arise. The company also offers warranty and return policies to ensure customer peace of mind. Overall, users are highly satisfied with the level of support they receive from Meta Quest.

Pricing and Value:

Meta Quest's pricing strategy is well-balanced, offering competitive prices for their VR products. When compared to similar VR products in the market, Meta Quest provides excellent value for money. Additionally, the company occasionally offers bundle deals or discounts, making their products even more affordable. It's worth considering the long-term cost implications, such as additional accessories and game purchases, when evaluating the overall value of Meta Quest products.

Community and Social Features:

Meta Quest fosters a vibrant and engaging community for VR enthusiasts. Users can actively participate in online forums, connect through social media platforms, and contribute user-generated content. The multiplayer capabilities and cross-platform compatibility of Meta Quest devices enable users to connect and interact with others, enhancing the social aspect of VR. The company also organizes exciting events, competitions, and promotions, further enriching the community experience.

Future Development:

Meta Quest is committed to continuous innovation and staying at the forefront of the VR industry. The company has exciting plans for future product releases and updates, promising even more immersive and advanced VR experiences. Meta Quest anticipates and embraces technological advancements, including integration with emerging technologies like augmented reality and mixed reality. Customers can expect Meta Quest to lead the way in pushing the boundaries of VR technology.

Overall Rating:

Meta Quest excels in various aspects, making it a top choice for VR enthusiasts. The company's VR products offer exceptional quality, performance, and value for money. The user experience is seamless, with easy setup, comfortable headsets, and a user-friendly interface. The content library is diverse and immersive, with regular updates to keep users engaged. Customer support is reliable and responsive, ensuring a positive experience. The community and social features enhance the overall VR experience. With a commitment to innovation and future development, Meta Quest is highly recommended for those considering VR products.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Meta Quest contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Meta Quest?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Meta Quest Customer Service. Initial Meta Quest complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Meta Quest above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Meta Quest. Discuss the issues you have had with Meta Quest and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.