Complaints & Reviews

discovery stream

As long as I have been on IMVU only once did you guys notice me. I think it's discrimination against non VIPS or just me. I've done challenges and I have never been chosen for anything. Also your app is full of young children posting real life nudes and you have yet to remove them. Seem IMVU focus is on a specific look and not everyone. Unsatisfied

many things to say.

I had already been aware of imvu a long time ago. I created an account which ended up being my official one because i decided i wanted to purchase credits and finally create an avatar that wasn't the ''basic'' one you get at the beginning. This however all changed once i noticed i couldn't sign in anymore. The message said my account was banned and an email was sent to me basically saying i used a credit card that was black listed...which never happened because my last purchase was made through an ITUNES card and i have the proof. Of course you can imagine how relieved i felt to have had deleted my saved debit cards in advance in case something like that would have happened (mind you it happened already for me to not have had the same password which would suggest somebody had actually gotten into my account i didnt need their help to get my account back but still). I created another account because i actually like the socializing part about the game but imvu has lost my trust imagine my debit card was still saved and i was banned with no option of erasing my information as well as the fact they're quite freaking expensive and should show at least a little more care in hearing their clients out and not just close an account based of their own made up conclusion not even sending clients the proof as to why their account was banned. If ever i end up purchasing anything on imvu ill do it once again through an Itunes and definitely wont buy more than once. I spent a good amount of money into that game and was banned in a snap of a finger...complete lost of money and definitely not trusting this site the way i used to.

a offer idle heroes

I downloaded a game called idle heroes and played it for 3 days now and I complete the challenge that it told me to do saying get to 5 Star heroes then I was supposed to get 34000 credits and you guys only gave me 10 okay so imma need y'all to look into that because I think that's a rip-off I downloaded this game is taking up space on my phone when y'all gave the offer and I don't get the credits for the game that I played that y'all have on your IMVU site

dirty abusing words

I already submitted so many request but imvu not taken any step for block this id !! Even so many guys use this language and never respect girls. They never know how to talk and may be ethics, rites or moral values !!! Please take any action otherwise be I complaint again !! This is dangerous for society and imvu environment !! Girls and other not feel safe in this type of environment

• Updated by Vis12344 · Apr 28, 2019

I already submitted to many reports about id(@harry2344) But not any action taken by imvu . If so much cheap dirty people exist on the imvu that never knows how to talk with others and never listen ethics rites or moral values .. then they always talk like that with others !!

Imvu take any reaction about this id(@ harry2344) in next few days other wise I will complain this imvu behaviour to cyber cell or wherever it's possible !!!

opportunity with imvu host and other things

Imvu lied and said to be a host and receive a badge is only for user of more than a year with imvu. Not true... There are user whom just started yesterday that had been excepted in being a host. I will no longer apply for imvu opportunities because it's all bull crap. I think it's unfair how we put lots of time and money on imvu and don't get noticed by any staff. I like imvu but I will only post pictures and no longer getting involved like I use too

nun of my messages are sending

I will text someone and they won't get my text message and I don't get theirs it's happened for 2 days not this is ridicules.I love this game and I don't wanna leave. but I can't private message anyone nor I see that they are online. and it's making me and my friend really mad. It's when you meet people and become friends that you can't text each other.

customer service

I am being cyber stalked the last 3 weeks by a shop stealer, he steals then flaggs my stuff getting it taken...

my account was disabled

I received a letter from IMVU DMCA and was informed I had copyright or trademark item in my catology. So I talk to a live rep on the 25 of February who ask me to copy and paste the letter so she can see what about she claim she look over my account and seen nothing on my account she told me to disregard the letter it was sent in error so on the 26 of February at 8:08 pm my account got disable I been going back and forth with them asking them what item was copyright or trademark they have yet to tell me so what I did is contacted my local legal aid office and informed them that why out of al account they pick mines to disable when I seen Nike, Polo, Mickey Mouse ETC I ask are those trademark they informed they are so I ask why they account have not been disable informed IMVU I will be suing them for all the money I put into my account. I feel everyone who is having problems with them sue them because if you going disable a selected few do all.

clothing

I bought a female product for my male avi that it let me put on in the catalog, but now wont let me wear it in my invetory. Some of my clothing items are female products and still will not let me wear it. Im livid. It just swtiches me to a female avi if i try to wear it. Id love to be able to wear it or have it "refunded". I think its a bit dumb that you cant mix and match gender clothing and that it shows its wearable in the shop but not in inventory. Fix this please

do a better job of screening users

I consider myself a decent dad. I monitor their phones to ensure they are not doing anything they are not...

misuse of imvu privacy policy.

Hello, I am complaining about a situation I am in with a person that put a photo of my private parts in IMVU on the mobile app this person stalks me in chat rooms she verbally abuses me online and she wont leave me alone please help. My username is BleedUndead. The person that put this picture in has the username Careful25, she put this picture in and I would report it and it would be deleted and she would put it back in can you please resolve this by banning her from IMVU or suspending her.

IMVU

imvu disabled my account for no reason?!?!

I tried to log into my account (Baddiie) after a week of inactivity and it turns out that my account is disable with no explanation and my account couldn't have been hacked. I got no email from imvu either. So confused!!! I've emailed them but still no reply. This is so unfair I've been with Imvu for 7+ years and put a lot of time and effort into that game.

age gap

The age division on imvu is ridiculous and ruins the whole experience for me. I get you don't want 13 year olds talking to 20 year olds but the fact that all of my friends are born in the same year as me and are 18 but because I have a late birthday I can't play or even message them is downright idiotic. I talk to them in person and know them irl and it's incredibly frustrating I can't go to the same chat rooms or anything because I'm 17. You are basically saying you would rather me talk to a 13 year old who isn't in the same realm of mental maturity as I am than someone who is. Which is down right ridiculous. It's so aggravating to play alone when all my friends are in a whole over side of imvu from me and are enjoying themselves. Not to mention in most places the age of consent is 16 which means literally talking to an adult isn't a crime. This hard division between ages is why I'm going to stop playing this game as it has done nothing but cause me stress and feel less than all of my friends because I was born late.

[Resolved] permanently disabled wrongfully

My Keptical user has been falsely accused of using a "blacklisted credit card" when I haven't and I am very...

unfairly banning my imvu account

IMVU is an organization that truly aim for gaining as much money as possible and deal with users like they are insects or nothing. They don't care if you are a long term user and they don't care if you're a respectful person. They will simply wait for you to make purchases and spend money and if you stop spending for a while they will eventually accuse you nonsense and disable or ban your account.

That what happened with me .. I have been a user with IMVU since 2007. I got my 1st account banned with a reason of "suspected in fraudulent activities" and not specifying what was done exactly that was considered a fraud. Which i know for sure that i never attempted any kind of fraud. Account name "SirOrtega".

I left IMVU for a while (few years) and when i finally decided to forget about it and start fresh i created a new account in 2014 and just recently few days ago. Suddenly got disabled again with a reason of "Being Associated with a ring of users defrauding IMVU". I tried so many times to create tickets and try to understand more about what do they mean by associated with users ? and how come i am being held responsible for other user's action they kept posting saved replies saying that the account is permanently banned and they have evidence but they do not share these evidence. Account name "Tega".

All cases and conversations with IMVU for both accounts are attached in this reply so everyone can see and raise awareness that IMVU is dangerous and do not spend 1$ cause you can suddenly lose everything in a second without doing anything to deserve it.

Check screen shots attached.

• Al
    Alisa Mur Nov 20, 2018

люди сколько жалоб ой ужас

can't reset my password

I was recently hacked about 30 min ago and I keep getting these notifications from the hacker on my account...

ridiculous ban and abysmal service

My imvu account is banned citing there was a 'suspicious log in'. The pop up says banned for three thousand days! So I might have had an intruder, therefore ban me for nine years??? Idiotic and insulting!!! Its punishing the victim for maybe being assaulted, even though the victim didn't know of the assault. And cant use any of their help while your account is banned, have to set up a new email account and imvu account.
Emailed requests are just ignored. Takes days to get help requests addressed through the web site.

my account being disabled

Avatar name:bbwazie Age:17 Email:[protected]@hmail.com Name:Azariah asamoah Birthday:26 December...

unfair banning of account

I have been on IMVU for about 10 years and my account NorikoKiyoshi just got banned for a glitch that is on there end. There IMVU Inc. account keeps spamming peoples inbox saying they watched a video and earned credits. And instead of correctly looking into it or admitting it's their own glitch and fault they are banning people unfairly for it. And saying they are misusing their credit offers.

"Hello NorikoKiyoshi, We recently discovered that your IMVU account was linked to other accounts that may have misused our partner offer system in order to obtain IMVU credits for free. This activity was done in a manner that is against our Terms of Service. We have permanently disabled your account to keep our credit system, partner offer feature and user community safe. If you believe that this was done in error, please contact us via our Help Center - we're happy to try and help resolve this issue. To learn more about all of our policies, please visit our Policy Hub. Sincerely, IMVU Customer Care & Education"

I know several people who are being banned for the same reason and are getting spammed with the same messages. Imvu refuses to admit to there faults instead they are blaming their users. This needs to be looked into properly instead of just unfairly banning people for a glitch in your offers system.

IMVU

I have done the offer and imvu didn't reward me!

Date January 5th 2018 the offer said "if your between 18-65 complete the online betting questionnaire! You...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices