IKEA — ingatorp extendable table
I Ordered a table which arrives with two wrong legs. After calling and complaining, they said they would expedite the legs in 5-7 business days (which I thought was absurd since it was their fault for sending the wrong legs so the least they could do was get it delivered faster). Ok, on the 8th business day, nothing! And not a word also, no email or call giving us any type is status on the delivery. I called again and guess what? They said the same thing! Would take another 5-7 business days...that is...if the parts were in stock. They couldn't even check to see if they were actually in stock, because as the customer service manager mentioned very politely (not) - they don't have access to stock information! So now what? Wait for MAYBE 5-7 more business days and hope it arrives??? This is so ridiculous, how can a company this big not be able to resolve such a basic issue and not be able to have a decent customer service department? I'm so extremely upset!!!
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama!
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details
- IKEA USA - don't shop there
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst
- Ikea Kitchen Remodel - kitchen remodel / incompetence; poor customer service
- IKEA - Customer service
- IKEA - delivery service
- IKEA - delivery issues
- IKEA - snapped finger