IHOPdamaging of my clothes and unprofessional supervisors

M

I went to Ihop #1519 on July 2, 2017 at 1245 am. Denise became my server, she was kind. Everything from my order was bad or incorrect. The coffee was served cold, the hash brown was burnt, the pancakes served on a dirty plate with strawberries and I'm allergic to them. The supervisor did not come to my table and ask me about my order even after she set my pancakes on my table. Very rude and unprofessional. But the worse part of it was their was gum on the seat it ruined my pants, my car seat and my sofa. I called the ihop supervisor later that morning and spoke to Jaime at 0947 he promised to call me back later between 1500 hours and 1600 hours. I went back to the restaurant to see who Jaime was for myself and to check that seat at 1020 hours. The gum stain was still their. Jaime was able to see it himself but he lied because the call was never made. I want my pants replaced, my seats cleaned, and your supervisors to learn how to do their jobs properly.