[Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service — misleading exchange rate posted on their websites
I sent across USD10k using their power transfer service recently. At the time of money getting despoited to the receivers account, I got a mail from money2india saying money has been sent to receivers bank (which is again ICICI Bank in India). I checked the exchange rate on their website at that time and I was taken by a surprise when I noticed that there was a difference of 60ps/1USD actually posted to receivers account. I immiediately called them up on their 1-800 number and they informed me that whatever they show on their website is just indicative exchange rate and the actual rate is not available on their website. I lost almost Rs6000 in just one transaction. I do sent remittances through www.onlinesbi.com/glsus and what they show on their website is what they pay you. ICICI again proved that they can play around with cusotmers using their Marketing verbiage tactics. I would never ever use their service again.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More ICICI Money2india Service Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service!
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card.
- ICICI Bank - unable to confirm payee while abroad
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers!
- ICICI Bank - netbankig froud
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - fraudulent icici prudential insurance policy without my knowledge
- ICICI Credit Card - false statement
- ICICI Prudential - fraud by icici prudential agent and need urgent assistance
- ICICI Bank - sarwagya updhyay, amit goel icici bank manager cheated, mg road, blr