ICICI Bank — transaction dispute on icici bank travel card
The charges of $ 101.75 USD and $ 4.23 has been debited my account on 08/11/2008.
I have written an email from my email ID : [protected]@rediffmail.com scanned handwritten duly signed document was also attached with the mail, but there is no response from ICICI Bank.
This is what my account statement says :
08/11/2008 4765 COMMERCIAL DR NEW HARFORD US USD 101.75 Dr USD 101.75 Dr
8 08/11/2008 Store 38784 New Hartford US USD 4.23 Dr USD 4.23 Dr
Muthuraja Thava Mani
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service!
- ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card.
- ICICI Bank - unable to confirm payee while abroad
- ICICI Bank - netbankig froud
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - fraudulent icici prudential insurance policy without my knowledge
- ICICI Credit Card - false statement
- ICICI Prudential - fraud by icici prudential agent and need urgent assistance
- ICICI Bank - sarwagya updhyay, amit goel icici bank manager cheated, mg road, blr