ICICI Bankpoor service!

R

I have a icici credit card and I am using this card till december 2005. When I got the statement of april 2007 I am shocked because in this statement 5 entries are located on line air tickets purchases which is I am not doing. Immediately I blocked my card on 1/5/2007 and register a complaint in ICICI customer care center. My complaint No. is SR-[protected].On 3/5/07 I send a written complaint to ICICI bank.On 18/5/07 bank will send me a latter again I am shocked because bank will told me one transaction is in banks favor. This the biggest entire of 5 disputed transactions. Banks statement dated 26/5/07 was very vague & complicated. In this statement bank will demanding me Rs-16,099/-. When I ask about above statement in customer care center or in branch they cant give me any satisfied answer. At last I send a legal notice to ICICI bank on 13/7/07 however no reply is given till today. I send my complaint to RBI also. When RBI mail ICICI bank one of the unit manager of ICICI bank (pune Br.) will call me and says pay the outstanding amount otherwise recovery agent will send in my house.Bank will now harass me by calling me or send their recovery agents. I register a complaint in Commissioner of Police pune. If any one of you face same problem aof ICICI bank please mail me. My mail ID is [protected]@rediffmail.com.

• Ga
    ganesan Jul 10, 2008

sir
    i am getting bill from icici credit card past 2 months with late payment fees
    for icici lombard general insurance
    i am get any letters r policy card from icici lombard
    without getting any how i can pay the bill
    this is fraud
    please send the icici lombard policy card & documents
    r please stop the bill
    ganesan
    [protected]

• Ze
    Zeeshan Apr 01, 2008

Any other bank but not ICICI. Business with ICICI is a nightmare. They just cant place things right. Think thousand times before anybody banks with ICICI.

• Sh
    Shashank Prasad Mar 29, 2008

I am an Indian living in the USA.My ICICI account is in India with Maratha Mandir Branch, Mumbai.Due my inability to operate this account while abroad it became dormant.I treid to get this activated and called up ICICI call centre.My old father went to their branch in Patna too to find out how to get it activated.I was told to submit documents to maratha m. branch, which i did by post and sent an e-mail too containing scanned documents.however it's almost 6 months but not even a single word from them.I have tried calling again and again and my father visited their patna branch again, but now we are running in circles, while ICICI bank is enjoying my money rotting in their bank.I would recommend all NRIs to be very careful of this branch.Their service is the poorest of all banks I have ever dealt with.

SUNIL SIROHI Jan 11, 2008

ICICI Gen Manager

Pune

Sub : Harrassament by the Branch Manager/ Employee

Sir,

with due respected I am soilder have an A/C No.[protected] and DP ID no. 30328 & client Id No [protected]. In your Pune Kondwa Branch. Presently I am posted with Milatary Hospital Ahmednagar maharastra I had payed 3750 Rs at ahmednagar brach to clsoe my saving and demat accts on 12 Nov 07 Mr Mayur who is handling the consernet table assured me that we are the appropreat authority to do the same. But since 12 NOV 2007, I am frequently visiting the branch Mr mayur as wel as Branch Manegar are not reddy to listen my problem and misbehavig me because again qeatrly charge give to me .

I visiting to pune branch Bund guarden on 24 Dec 2007 advised by branch ahmednagaralso.They told me that now Ahmednagar branch (where I deposited the of 3750/-) is responsible for yuor disposal.

Now after harassing by all , I reques you to look into the matter and solve problem as soon as posible.

Thanking you. Your scincer

Sunil Sirohi

Military Hospital

Ahmednagar (M.H)

Mobile No.[protected]

• Pr
    priti shah Dec 14, 2007

to whom we have to apply for non receipt of d/w

Satyajeet Sahay Nov 29, 2007

I too have exactly a similar story to tell, 29 days are over since the first written complaint. However I will wait and go through their full procedure of redressal.

• Ud
    Uday Prabhu Sep 15, 2007

I believe, its true, I had a similar situation against their Demat services & was grossly neglected for more than 21 months with more than 61 visits, 400 Calls of Min 10 minutes duration & mental agony associated with it.I was advised by my counsel to seek redressal of my griveances before The Consumer Forums.That is what I did & believe, that is a most cost effective & quick solution.

UDAY PRABHU.

• Va
    Varun Sud Sep 13, 2007

I had submitted the request for the changing my Demat Account password on 20th August and was told that it will be done in 7 working days. When I called to inquire about the same after 15 days I was told that the request was rejected and I have to fill the application again.

1) Why was it rejected when the official at the Mohali Phase 7 Branch had told me that it will be updated according to my Savings bank Account.
    2) Why was I not informed about the rejection.

Then I submitted a fresh request on 6th September and was assured that it will be done within 3 days and when I called after 3 days they said it has been updated on Demat Account but not on online trading which incidentally I will need to have updated before I can get a fresh password. (That's why it all started). So after talking to a supervisor at Hyderabad center on 11th Sept I was assured that it will be done within 2 days and when I called on 14th morning to check they sd it will take 7-10 days for it to be updated and the Executive (Syed Hassan) at first bluntly declined bringing the supervisor online and when the so called Customer care manager (Shaik Fareed both at hyderabad center) came online he was not much help and was outright rude to say the least. In this age of technology I have been waiting to get my address updated for my demat Account for abt 25 days now so that I can apply for a new password( which I didn't know will take how many more night marish calls) and sitting on a quite volatile market having no choice but to watch my investment fall. I would like to file a complaint against ICICI for deficient service and also their contact center for providing the most Horrible customer service you can ever get.

Chandan Sep 12, 2007

I feel ICICI net banking is good, didn't face any such issue for past 4-5 years!

Sunil Sep 09, 2007

Its more than one month on the website of ICICI Bank, the website does not work properly. Anyone who relies on their internet banking facility is completely pissed off because it always gives only and only one message that your session expired. When you contact on the 24 hours customer care services, you will get only one reply that try after some time or register the complaint. There are other horrible issues of the bank staff treating NRI customers so badly. No proper response. The management is deaf and blind and instead of consolidating on its services, goes on aggressive marketing for exploiting customers. There is no word like "Customer satisfaction" in the dictionary of ICICI Bank.

Avoid ICICI Bank in all circumstances.

• Ku
    kumaravel.j Jun 28, 2007

Re: ICICI Bank

There are issues that I am facing through your bank, due to which it is causing me mentally disturbance. Here I am giving the issues as follows:

1. Credit Card Balance Transfer Problem (BT Ref No. [protected])

May Month I asked the balance transfer from Credit Card No.[protected] for Rs.50, 000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only) and the credit limit for this card is Rs.56, 300/- but when I received the next month statement there is no entry regarding this balance transfer amount. I am holding one more credit card no. [protected] and the credit limit for this card is Rs.10,000/- only and when I received this month statement I was shocked to see that the balance transfer amount entry is given in this credit card statement with all your banking charges. As per your banking rules no one can get more than 80% of the credit limit as balance transfer but in the statement it is showing 5 times more balance transfer of the credit limit. How can that be possible? In this regard I had talk with your customer care help line, but they are not giving me the solution in regard this problem, every one takes the note of the problem and tells that they will have a talk with their higher authority and get back to me taking my contact number, but still I have not received any call from u r banking persons. I have a note of the persons too whom I had a talk and told them the issue and they noted and told that they will call but no response here I am giving you the details of few persons with whom I had talk are as follows: DEEPAK-BOMBAY on 13th June 2007 at 12.15 PM, SOWPNA-HYDERABAD on 13th June 2007 at 4.00 PM, GANESH- BOMBAY on 18th June 2007 at 12.00 Noon.

2. PERSONAL LOAN Problem (PL Ref No.LPCHE00010564363)

I got a preapproved personal loan call from your bank in reference of my Credit Card No.[protected] for Rs.5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs only) with 1% as Service Charge Plus Service Tax Extra, but when I received the loan amount I got only Rs.4,88,764/- with 2% Service Charge Plus Service Tax less the amount. In regards to this issue when I had a talk with u r customer care help line number no body is giving response in this regard. Even after this I have not received any documents in regards to loan repayment date and schedule. I have a track of persons who were behind this forgery of 1% Service Charge plus service taxes are as follows: SRIKANTH- SALES MANAGER LOANS from ALWARPET BRANCH - IVCH, CHENNAI. HIS CONTACT NUMBER [protected], RAMESH – TEAM LEADER CONTACT NUMBER [protected], N.SEBASTIAN - SALES EXECUTIVE CONTACT NUMBER [protected].

SUREKHA SATISH MOHITE Jun 21, 2007

On May 5th 07, I had deposited at Bhandarkar Road Branch a high value cheque towards a property transaction. The said cheque was debited form the drawee account on 17th. May 2007. My account is at Kondhwa Branch, but I had used the facility of inter branch services of ICICI>

After regular follow-up of the standard reply of chech with us after 3-4 days, which went on till I approached the Customer Service Dept. Mgr. Ramayya M, who incidently asked me to produce the debit proof from the drawee bak.

After a number of trips towards follow-up, the account was credited on 21st. morning, debiting nearly Rs.10,000 towards cheque clearance charges.

I have lost interest of nearly Rs.15,000/- and along with the standardized word 'apologize' , they had given me a service request no SR28609797, with a single line statement of 'we will be contacting you within 2days'.

I am multi services user of this bank.

SUREKHA SATISH MOHITE.