Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Transportation & Vehicles Hyundai damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired

Hyundai review: damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired

H
Author of the complaint
2:51 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a secondhand vehicle from Hyundai Wonderboom.
It went back a week later to fit fog lights and to repair a few minor issues, however my vehicle ended up staying there for a month.
1. The dealership sent my vehicle to a 3rd party named Vision Motors
2. this 3rd Party Vision Motors Claimed that they found no issues with my vehicle
3. Vision Motors Blew My vehicles ECU and never informed me.
4. I received the vehicle back after a minth and now there is more damage than when it went in.

More Hyundai complaints & reviews

Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa
Hyundai - unsolicited phone calls
Hyundai - paint
Hyundai - stupid mechanics
1 comments
N
Nov 25, 2013 9:54 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I took my Vehicle for a service at this dealer service centre and my vehicle has been damaged on their site / workshop and nobody want to take responsibility as from 27th June 2012 its still not resolved tried all and the Ombudsman office all in vein.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

729 complaints
232 resolved 497 unresolved

Hyundai contacts

(added by reviewer)
Phone number
Address
25, Yulgok-ro 2-gil, Jongno-gu, Korea (South)
Website