Hyundai Wonderboomdamage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired

H

I purchased a secondhand vehicle from Hyundai Wonderboom.
It went back a week later to fit fog lights and to repair a few minor issues, however my vehicle ended up staying there for a month.
1. The dealership sent my vehicle to a 3rd party named Vision Motors
2. this 3rd Party Vision Motors Claimed that they found no issues with my vehicle
3. Vision Motors Blew My vehicles ECU and never informed me.
4. I received the vehicle back after a minth and now there is more damage than when it went in.

• Nj
    njaggers Nov 25, 2013

I took my Vehicle for a service at this dealer service centre and my vehicle has been damaged on their site / workshop and nobody want to take responsibility as from 27th June 2012 its still not resolved tried all and the Ombudsman office all in vein.