Hyundai Motor America / lemon

I purchased a 2015 Sonata in 2015. It was returned to the dealer 3 times when the vehicle kept stalling in traffic. On one occasion while driving, I hear a loud non-stop banging from the dash. Again, I went to the dealer after this incident. They can never find anything wrong with the car. I made contact with Hyundai America to file a complaint. A consultant made contact from Hightstown, NJ. to inform me he received the complaint. I was told to make contact on the next stall. The consultant refused to return telephone calls. This continued for 3 months. Several calls were made to Hyundai America concerning this consultant's unprofessionalism. Hyundai America did not rectify the problem. Eventually, Davis Hyundai calls and offers for me to trade-in the vehicle and receive lower the payments. I was afraid for the safety of other drivers and family. I made a hasty decision to trade in the vehicle. The 2015 vehicle was marked "as is!" I am paying for the lemon and the new vehicle. Both the dealer and dealer state, "You signed on the dotted line!" I was only thinking of safety for my family and others. I should not be paying for the lemon!!!

Pa