Hungry Jack's Australiawrong order in bag

T Jun 30, 2019

Sunday evening 30th June around 6pm order number 188. Payment $24.40

There was quite a lot of customers in store so it was a busy night which I understand.

My order was 1x Grill master Angus cheese & bacon, 1x hash brown, 1x large chips, quarter deluxe & small chips off shake & win.

There was 2 bags, one of which contained Grill Master & large chips, the other bag 2 x small chips, 1 x egg burger, 1 x hash brown burger.

Unfortunately I did not check my order in store till I got home.

I did not call or go back too the store again to get my order or due to how busy it was and I was home.

Plus on top of that the order was cold and not enjoyable.

It was disappointing as Casula store is normally pretty good.