Having problems with HTC Corporation?

1800 987 039 (Australia)

European HQ (UK)
Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1YP, UK

Complaints & Reviews

No Refund

I unfortunately ordered Mobile form there Website.Recieved the shipment in 5 business days.To my surprise I bought a mobile with 1 GB RAM and recived a mobile with 512Mb RAM.Requested to return, took them almost a week but finally it was returned.
I laced order on 21st July received on 25Th july, Requested Return on 28Th-July and was picked by 3 August.

Guess what! My money is still not being credited to my account.I am quite sure if there would have been law like in US, I would have sued them legally for undue stress and wastage of time they give you. Please don't buy from them at all, they are not good people and are crooks.
I call them and they only give you dates that it will be deposited on this and that day.They don't care about the customers, mostly

Phone problem

Hi,
I bought HTC Desire 500 phone in Dec and after 3 months I faced a problem that it got hanged & I visit care center and they repaired by saying that its Motherboard is replaced so I took my phone and after using some days its problem still exist.So I again visit to center & second time they told that its software issue.I locked a complaint on HTC website also but they also didn't respond to my request properly.They told me something different that my phone had no problem & I need to send my memory card for testing. According to my view my handset is faulty piece from factory so I requested them to change my phone. But they didn't entertain my request. So I request you to take notice of my request.

• Ha
    HAQ106 May 19, 2014

I bought HTC Desire 500 phone in Dec and after 3 months I faced a
    problem that it got hanged & I visit care center and they
    repaired by saying that its Motherboard is replaced so I took my phone
    and after using some days its problem still exist.So I again visit to
    center & second time they told that its software issue.I locked a
    complaint on HTC website also but they also didn't respond to my
    request properly.They told me something different that my phone had no
    problem & I need to send my memory card for testing. According
    to my view my handset is faulty piece from factory so I requested them
    to change my phone. But they didn't entertain my request. So I request
    you to take notice of my request.

• Ha
    HAQ106 May 19, 2014

Hi,
    Repaired by saying that its Motherboard is replaced so I took my phone and after using some days its problem still exist.So I again visit to center & second time they told that its software issue.I locked a complaint on HTC website also but they also didn't respond to my request properly.They told me something different that my phone had no problem & I need to send my memory card for testing. According to my view my handset is faulty piece from factory so I requested them to change my phone. But they didn't entertain my request. So I request you to take notice of my request.

Resolved Defected device sold and not willing to replace

I purchased a htc desire x on 31st march 2013 and on 3rd of april the screen started flickering and on the 20th of april the phone stopped working and was'nt charging so i took it to the service centre and they gave it back to me on the 27th april and the phone still had the same problems so i went back and asked them to do it properly they tried trouble shooting it and they could'nt resolve it so i asked for a replacement they kept saying that they couldnt give me a replacement and when i called the customer care number they told me that their higher authority will contact me in 24 hours and tell me if i can get a replacement but still no response its been 3 days now and they still they tell me that you can do what you want but we will not give you the replacement even though its just one month old and htc has had my phone for almost 11 days in total. And i have all the relevent reciepts the prove that the phone was given twice for service but nothing has changed and the problem has not been resolved. Please do the need full. . And the customer care number is. . . [protected]
And the service center number is. . . [protected]. . . And i bought the phone from roshini mobiles which is located on kammanhalli main road and i have given the device to the authorised service center of htc which is in indranagar

• Kr
    krishp88 May 25, 2013

unwanted calls from OLX to buy something which I never posted on my mobile 9652219632

• Bo
    Bommagani Ramesh Jul 24, 2014

Hi Sir
    I am Ramesh my moblie is missing
    Moblie model:htc desire sv
    IMEI NO :353966050381099
    Date of Loss - 14-06-2014..
    Kindly Inform me on this no. - 9542967625, 9014714361 and My mail Id -
    [email protected]
    I am wating uyour response...
    Your Friend

email for communication:[protected]@gmail.com
missed date:15/02/2013
IMEI no.[protected]

Terrible customer service

I just received 2 HTC evo cell phones today one didn't work it just kept restarting. So I called i-wireless support 3 different techs said they couldn't help because they were not trained on the phone and I had to ship it back at my expense. So I ask to speak to a supervisor I asked why I had to pay for shipping back a cell phone that NEVER worked he said that their policy and hung-up on me. Terrible customer service.. The only thing I can do at this point is dispute the charges with my credit card company. I would strongly suggest using a different cell phone company to anyone thinking about i-wireless.

• Br
    brandonbacot Oct 16, 2010

Compare HTC Evo 4G Deals - Find cheap HTC EVO 4g deals, contracts & pay monthly offers. Compare HTC EVO 4G from leading networks like orange, o2, 3, t-mobile, virgin & vodafone.

• Ss
    ssemango henry Dec 07, 2012

i have received the same massage like others but please let me know if its true

cell phone under warranty

Hi
I own a HTC Sensation and recently it had some display issue and since I was under warranty I gave to HTC authorised service centre SAP Mobile Service Center, 2 Chandan Mansion, Gokhale Road, opp. Portuguese Church, Dadar (W), Mumbai - 400028, phone: 022- [protected] / [protected] on June 21, 2012, Ticket no. 12INA2600002138, Job No. BOM004-0000212, till date they have not repaired the phone nor replacing it with a new one. I was first told 15 days, then they told me July 14th, then July 22nd, then July 25th, they are making me wait endlessly? Please help me, I have been calling HTC helpdesk and have been posting on twitter and on their open forum and all I get are false assurances and sometimes someone calls from Escalation department but nobody is actually doing anything about it, I am really frustrated and dont know what to do now???
Regards
Akbar Shroff
email: akbar.[protected]@gmail.com
Cell no. [protected]

Defective cellphone batteries - no refund, no replacement, no reply

Company sent 2 defective batteries. I requested replacements or refund 4 times... no response. Originally on Amazon.com... but no longer. Do not do business with this company... bad news!!!

Stolen

My phone has been stolen dated 29 / 04 / 12.
Phone details: - htc explorer a310e
Imei no: - [protected]
S / n: - sh1awvn21770
P / n: - 99hnz106 - 00
At that time reliance sim no - [protected] has been used in phone

Resolved phone stolen at Lakshmi Vilas Bank

Date: October 23, 2008

From

A.S. Muralitharan,
New No.188, Perumal Koil Street,
Alappakkam, Chennai 600 116.
Resi.Phone: [protected] Office: [protected]
To

The Inspector of Police,
R-2, Valasarawalkam Police Station,
Valrasrawalkam, Chennai 600 087.

Sir,
Sub: Loss of Mobile Phone - HTC P3300 - Reqeust for trace - Regarding.

Ref: Phone Model: HTC P3300 - IMEI NO.[protected]

This Morning around 10.20am I was at the bank to take a Demand Draft for the examination fees. During that time I got a call. So I just took out the phone and disconected the call, placed the phone on my handbag and remitted the money. By the time I got the challan back, I found the phone was missing. The details of the phone is as below:

Phone Model: HTC P3300

IMEI NO.: [protected]

Serial No.: HT807FL04460

P/N. 99HCH087-00

My Mobile No. is [protected]. This phone contains the Data Card also inside the phone of 1GB capacity.

Kindly try to trace it and if found please inform me to hand over the same.

with best regards,

Yours Truely,

(A.S. Muralitharan)

Resolved defrauded of my money

I order and paid for a HTC sensation digitizer the company claimed they posted the item to me but it never...

Where's my phone

Global warranty sent me two Htc sensations that had bad IMEI numbers so I couldn't use them I was told to send at least one of them back to get another one sent to me its been almost 3 1/2 weeks now and im still without my phone I had got some voicemails explaining that the Htc Sensation is not available anymore so I had to choose between a htc radar and htc amaze I called them back to explain to them that those other two phones I had an bad experience with them that's why I ended up with the Htc Sensation in the first place so I asked for the Samsung galaxy s 2 by Tmobile I was told they was gonna contact me regarding the order confirmation and shipping I haven't heard nothing its been almost a week since then WHAT'S GOING ON

• Be
    Bernice N Jones Jan 16, 2012

• Be
    Bernice N Jones Jan 16, 2012

Honest

HTC Desire

I bought an HTC desire in May of 2011. On October 16, 2011 I dropped the phone for the first time. It was a drop of about 2.5 to 3 feet onto a hardwood floor. I noticed that night that the flashlight feature had stopped working. The next day I noticed the camera feature had stopped working. Now the phone's battery gets drained really quickly. I called the place I bought the phone and they said I should call HTC. I called HTC and they said it was my fault because I dropped the phone.

Hmmm... shouldn't a phone be designed to handle a drop? When I bought the phone I wasn't warned "NEVER DROP THIS PHONE!" The salesman didn't say "make sure you buy a protective case for it." No, they happily took my money and said nothing. To those who'd say it's common sense, I'd answer, yes, it's common sense not to drop a teacup, but a phone? Humans have been dropping phones since "Watson come here I need you!"...

I believe cell phones should be designed to handle normal wear and tear, like being dropped from a height of 3 feet. Shame on HTC for not standing behind their product. I shall not buy an HTC product ever again. Can you hear me Nokia?

• Go
    GoldOpals Opals Oct 21, 2011

Poor widdle bubby! Of course it is common sense! It is rather obvious that the slimmer, more complicated phones will not survive a drop. The old Nokia 3310 (?) were so big and bulky they could survive almost anything, buy you cannot expect the same of other phones.

Faulty phone

My son purchased the ATT HTC Inspire in July and after the 30 days were up the phone starting locking up and shutting up well on 10/9/11 finally got with customer service after speaking with warranty department and telling them that had already spoke to the warranty department and told them what happened, etc. and that the phone is faulty and that we don't want it. Well my son is not up for an upgrade for another year and there is nothing they can do for us so they sent us another phone just received it 10/12/11 and it is doing the same stuff. So now we have to be out of pocket to get another phone and rectify this situation. A customer should not have to do that. ATT should never have started selling the HTC Inspire. It is going to ruine their business by selling faulty equipment. This is crap. To have to pay for something that doesn't function properly and have to keep on complaining about it. ATT has to know about this faulty device HTC Inspire. Want this problem fixed ASAP.

No Communicaion, Hazardous queue system and Ignorant Staff

I had a brief chat with the Manager, Stuart Turner outside the establishment: HEAVEN around 1am on Wednesday 18. I discussed with him the security staff outside "Heaven" and their unprofessional and undiagnosed approach towards my friend. I found his way of belittling my statements and arguments just as bias, unregarding and injust as that of his recruitment. I would like to further stress the essential customer service his staff lacked - the system in place outside was hazardous and lacked communication between staff. They are not working alone. They are a team, and they should respect that while working.
I recall him trying to spin our conversation in circles when he told me to talk to the security (who had told me to talk to him), and I replied that they're trying to do their job. He then said "I thought you just said they aren't doing their job" I found this immature and unnecessary - obviously I was complaining but that doesn't mean that I should make their job - that they are struggling to do properly already - any harder.

I do realise I am not the target demographic for the establishment, but narrow-fields are very hard path to tread on (or shall we say trade on, from a business perspective?) Mr Turner expressed (in a very lasse-faire style) that he would not be issuing me with a refund. I don't feel that I should allow him to lavish in my £6 spent on a college discounted ticket. I also don't believe he has the desire to even re-train, re-educate or even assess my complaint, but I have poised it to him nonetheless.

The dangerous format of their access points atleast needs to be addressed by a higher force - and if I did not recieve a satisfactory reply (after my inital email demanding an apology) I would be taking my complaint to the relating authorities.

Resolved Internal Memory

In October 2nd 2011, I purchased an HTC Salsa. I was told that I will be getting 512 MB of internal memory for usage. But when I was installing some apps, it showed low on memory. So when I checked, I found only 150 MB internal memory in which the pre-installed apps were also there. When I spoke to the HTC customer care people, they told me that 512 MB is the total phone memory in which OS is also installed. When I told them that I was informed for 512 MB, they just started arguing with me and said that we can't do anything on that and if you want, you can go for higher product.

Regards
Govind Dwivedi
Email to: dwivedi.[protected]@gmail.com
Mobile:+91-[protected]

• Tr
    Trivi Oct 05, 2011

Am also facing same problem... Internal memory is only 150MB...

• Jy
    jyther Oct 07, 2011

Me too. Has anyone found a solution?

• Kr
    kribakar Oct 10, 2011

i am also facing the same problem..
    i came across a blog which says rooting will solve the problem..
    here is the link to the blog :http://wiki.bluebert.info/index.php/HTC_Salsa_C510e_Rooting
    is this possible..? can some one help...

• Ni
    nikitag Mar 26, 2012

my htc salsa phone has been irritating me for 3 days now..i have deleted so many things, data and apps..still it says memory low.i checked the memory status on my pc..its says that 1.20 is occupied of total 4GB memory..and phone memory has space too..why the hell is it showing low memory then??

Sanjay Tawre Apr 19, 2012

facing same issue of low internal phone memory.
    Phone stops working, if clearing data of apps.

Sanjay T

Sanjay Tawre Apr 19, 2012

Facing low internal Memory issue, frequently.

Resolved Phone Drops Calls

I bought the HTC Inspire 4g phone in April. I've had problems getting a good signal at my house since the beginning and it has gotten progressively worse. Now I keep getting voicemails indicating I missed a call when the phone doesn't even ring. It not only happens at home it happens everywhere. While at the office, while out showing property, etc... My old Samsung Rugby used to get signal constantly and this new phone can't seem to keep me connected on voice calls.

I've called customer service several times it's been ongoing for weeks. I have rebooted, removed battery, SIM card, etc.. and it's always the same trouble shooting process and none of it has worked. They even sent me a new SIM card because I had a 2008 model. I get a call today asking if the phone was working properly and I told them no. They said well you may need a replacement phone and they proceeded to transfer me to the warranty department who then told me I did not qualify since calls being dropped is normal. Normal? Having most of my calls go straight to voice mail or dropped is normal?

Her supervisor came on the phone and attempted to help. He then discovered that the area we live in has a weak 3g signal. He told me that the Rugby was working on a 2g signal which is strong in our area. My question is, if they know that our area has a weak signal and that particular phone will not pick up the strong 2g signal then why did they sell us that phone? How are we as consumers supposed to know that a phone will not work in our area?

When the supervisor contacted HTC to see if there was a way for us to change the setting on the phone so that it works on 2g, HTC told them there wasn't a way to change the setting.

I want a refund for the phone and I want them to revert me back to my old plan. (No data plan) Apparently they can't do that since the 30 days have passed and they are not able to make any refunds at this time. Well, am I supposed to keep a phone that was never meant to work in my area? Am I supposed to keep paying for a data plan that I will not ever use since I'm going to have to go back to using my old Samsung Rugby?

I plan to write letters, file complaints and even take them to court if they do not fix this situation. This is completely unacceptable!

Sara1 Jul 14, 2011

I have never had so many dropped calls. People keep telling me you have to get a different phone. I just purchase the HTC Inspire last month. Signed ~ Frustrated

• Mi
    mikesocal Jul 22, 2011

Hey, If HTC told AT&T that there was no way to switch from 3g to 2g they are full of crap and so is AT&T. I have the same problem with the Inspire but luckily for me, i bought it less then 30 days ago so I can still take it back. Which I'm gonna do because even switching to 2g didnt help. Still get crappy signal.
    Here's how to switch to 2g:
    From phone (as if you were gonna dial a #) type in *#*#4636#*#* click phone information scroll all the way to the bottom to set preferred network type make sure it set to GSM only.
    WCDMA preferred - The GSM phone is capable of using both 2G and 3G data communication and when signal strength is low 3G is favored more.
    GSM only - The GSM phone is capable of using only 2G data communication. When the 2G signal is too low you get nothing at all.
    WCDMA only - The GSM phone is capable of using only 3G data communication. When the 3G signal is too low you get nothing at all.
    GSM auto (PRL) - The GSM phone is capable of using both 2G and 3G data communication and when signal strength is low 2G is favored more.

CDMA auto (PRL) - The CDMA phone is capable of using both 2G and 3G data communication and when signal strength is low 2G is favored more.
    CDMA only - The CDMA phone is capable of using only 2G data communication. When the 2G signal is too low you get nothing at all.
    EvDo only - The CDMA phone is capable of using only 3G data communication. When the 3G signal is too low you get nothing at all.
    GSM/CDMA auto (PRL) - Some phones are equipped with both GSM and CDMA capabilities. This setting appears to just have the phone attempt to stay connected to the data communication type that works the best.

Unknown - If none of the above fit or the phone is acting weird as far as connecting to the carrier, you will see your preferred network type is set to this

• El
    Elorea Aug 04, 2011

I think it is less a product problem and much, much more a carrier problem. While AT&T coverage areas seem better, or more of them, they do little to nothing about their infrastructure. I can't complain about coverage, because I live in a decent area so no problems. However, I can complain about their unwillingness to fix their infrastructure. They are all about charging up the as s for services, but rarely do they actually permanently fix an infrastructure issue. If they do fix it, it takes forever.

• Vj
    VJ: Aug 21, 2011

I have same issue. I think this is HTC problem. They have poor quality antenna as my call does not drop on other devices. I have it for more than 30 days and I cannot change it. Sad but true. Go for verizon. They have 60 days return policy! Once my contract period will be over, I will switch to verizon.

• Pa
    Pam77092 Oct 12, 2011

Yes it is totally unacceptable my son has an HTC Inspire and it is a faulty unit shuts off locks up and even with a replacement it does the same frickin thing. They need to take this phone off the market. Why pay for something that doesn't work

• Li
    lilleslie May 14, 2012

This HTC has dropped calls, shut off, wigged out and its brand new. Maybe if they were forcing people to kill themselves making a product that's garbage then they would have a quality product. Everyone is out to rip off the public cause hey, everything is replaceable. I really think you people who run companies suck!

• Km
    kmmmmm Aug 05, 2012

I'm experiencing the same. I have had this phone since October, but have only recently been having the problems.

Phone locks and I hve to remove the battery to reboot SEVERAL times a day. Terrible connectivity with our cable wi-fi, when all of our other devices are fine. Dropped calls and app malfunction. SO over it.

• Br
    Brittany Ballenger Oct 10, 2012

My HTC just freezing up and turning off by it self they said my upgrade will be in July 2013 but i need my doctors call me and i need it like emergency. They said they will give me the same phone for free i don't won't to get the same phone because it might mess up 2 and they said i have to pay $207.00 for a IPhone my cousin she had the same HTC phone it mess up the same phone.

Scam Marketing Job

Thank God this company has only been open for a short period of time, an off shoot of Cydcor the most famous scam company in the world.
If you look up "Cydcor Scam" in google, you will find hundreds of poor people trying to find jobs and going through the same motions as you.

HTC Marketing Company is run by a guy named John Soukas, who will most likely be your interviewer.

Step 1- You will apply for a job most likely on Career Builder or Monster.com

Step 2- You will get a call back either day of or next day to come in for an interview from a girl named Blair. and she will send you a confirmation email.

Step 3-You will go to the 12th floor of a business tower off of Kirby Dr., most likely with a few other "applicants". The interview will be in a random office conference room with either John or another of his team.
This will last 10-15 min.

Step 4- The interview will be random, very vague, and will be over before you know it. They will tell you that they will make decisions by 5pm for a 2nd round of interviews.

Step 5- You will get a call back, 100% guaranteed, and will be asked to come in either the next day or 2.

Step 6- You will show up tell the receptionist you are here for your 2nd interview and a random team member will come out and greet you. Your 2nd interview is actually you going with this person you have never met, get in a car with them and drive to a location of Houston.

Step 7- For the next 4-6 hours you will be doing door to door sales with this interviewer asking you random questions about your life and past jobs. Yes your interview is you actually tagging along with an "account executive" and tyring to pedal Comcast or Quill office supply products.

Step 8- He will take you to lunch, most likely Subway on him, and will explain how you will make money-
You will make 300-500 weekly and commissions based off of how much you sell for the week. You will not be paid for your first week but that you will get a sign on bonus of 200-300 dollars. You will get half of your medical insurance paid for and gas expenses. You will also have the opportunity for 401k. Then after 30 min lunch, you go back to door to door sales in same random part of town ( very dangerous areas ), for another 2 hours then head back to office. This is your 2nd interview and will then be told they will let you know by 5pm if you get the job.

Step 9- when you get back to the office John will sit you down for 5 min, recap the day and tell you to expect a call around 5 pm or 12pm the next day if you get the job.

Step 10- Blair the admin will call you and email you congratulating you over getting the job. She will tell you to come in as soon as possible to fill out paper work

Step 11- You will come in to fill out paper work, but instead will be going with the last person that took you on your 2nd interview back to door to door sales for 6-7 hours. Then things change a little, you find out more about the company your are working for and how weird and creepy the person your riding along with is. These guys are brainwashed, its not your fault, you have been trapped like thousands before you. They will tell you well we really do not cover gas until a certain point in your job process, ( not sure what this means). This means you may be driving 6-7 hours a day with no coverage. Then he tell you that you will only get up to 150 dollars for medical insurance. Then he tell you that you get paid every 2 weeks instead of the weekly pay they claimed during 2nd interview... exciting i know.

STOP! at this point if you are still considering this job, go talk to a doctor. You may be ill.

Step 12- It just gets weird from here, you are asked a lot more personal questions with your door to door sales driver. He will talk your head off till you get back to the office. Trying his best to befriend you. You get back to the office and Blair will try her best to explain all the paper work which will most likely be you trying to understand the things she is putting in front of you. For a scam this big they actually make you take a drug test which is probably the only thing I could give them props for.

So at this point again, I would go to google and type in Cydcor Scam and see what pops up.

Friend- if you have any intelligence or sanity at this point you will understand that this is a scam, run by hundreds and hundreds of other scammers. Its not your fault you had no idea this was coming untill you looked this up in google. Not your fault.

You may be asking so did you take the job, I did not. I too was way to suspicious of HTC Marketing Company. So I went home, looked up some information from the binders they gave me and magically I found 13, 000 hits from " Cydcor Scam" yes 13, 000 different articles related to this company.

To Sum up- basically John will try to hire you on and promise random and not existing salary information and other random not true facts about the company. Just don't put yourself through it all, turn tail and save your self from totally embarrassing yourself.

=)

• farrakh Nov 09, 2013

not paying my earned money

• farrakh Nov 10, 2013

http://www.theweeklypay.com/index.php?share=5667 is mt link where i made members to earn money but at the time of payment my password as well as id was not approved by the site...

• Ay
    ayankhan366 Feb 26, 2014

u are fake..give me my money.this is my account.i proof pix

False Advertising

On Sunday morning (my only day off) I called my local Radio Shack to see if they had any discounts on the HTC...

Pulley Bolts Searing off while riding

The rear pulley bolts on my 2007 Harley Davidson Utra Classid Electra Glide completely sheared off inside the...

lost mobile

I had mailed to u many times for recovery of my husband's lost mobile phone on 3rd Jan 2008 and till now...