Having problems with HTC?

HTC reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 21, 2008. The latest review HTC U11 and HTC websites was posted on Jun 27, 2021. The latest complaint Defected device sold and not willing to replace was resolved on May 02, 2013. HTC has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 85 reviews. HTC has resolved 18 complaints.

HTC Customer Service Contacts

1800 987 039 (Australia)
23 Xinghua Road, Taoyuan District
Taoyuan City
Taiwan - 330
13920 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98005

European HQ (UK)
Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1YP, UK

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HTC Customer Service. Initial HTC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HTC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HTC. Discuss the issues you have had with HTC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HTC Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Htc Tytn Ii$367 REAPAIR CHARGES!!!

This is in regards to a PDA I bought through DELL, (retail $642.00) less than two months ago. Based on conversations with the latter I was informed that their return warranty had expired therefore; I was redirected to the manufacturer. (HTC) When I spoke with an HTC representative, I was informed that the device had a 15 month warranty however; I would have to pay for shipping and insurance charges, (something I thought was ridiculous at the time) but agreed and shipped it. An RMA was provided ([protected]) so that I would follow up later on. Three days later I received and email from their repair department advising that they had determined the problem, the mother board needed to be replaced; the quote? $367.78; outraged I called this morning and spoke with Rob Cummins, explained to him the issue and he replied that such problem was “customer induced”. In other words, the USB port was damaged by me. To that comment I replied, how can that be possible if I have been using the A/C and PC charger supplied by you? Of course, just like any other service representative, he did not have an answer and apologized. Now I have to pay $35.00 for diagnostics and the phone will be shipped back to me unrepaired. Today I am venting my frustration in hopes that someone out there reads my complaint and helps me out. This is a type of business practice that needs to be reported and made public!!!

Regards,
Juan C. Matos
Miami, FL.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Htc S710phone does not switch on

the phone got great futures but when it switch of due to low battery or restart with a new insalation it does not opened the phone .the screen comes on but no network, just indicates that the phone is off.
    it takes the phone 2min to restart before the screen is on again, then the phone is off message is on again.

I reset the phone on factory setting and still it does not come on .Please ...

Comment Guidelines

Respond

HTC — Brand new Cell phone does not start

I bought an HTC Touch (3450) phone 3 days ago.It automatically shut down yesterday all of a sudden and now...

Htc Touch — Malfunction

My HTC touch just stopped working. It hangs while trying to access sms, I could not pick up calls and...

Htc Touch — Warranty - No repair or replacement on failure

I bought an HTC touch phone 3 months ago. Stopped working. The other party cannot hear when I speak, I can...