HSBC — rip off!
I have been a victim of the HSBC debt cancellation program. Few months after purchasing my Yamaha bike through a dealership I was going to pay off my balance and noticed that I was been charged a debt cancellation fee every month. I am very sure that I never signed any paper for such program. The customer service agent told me that I was enrolled into this program on the same day I applied for finance by a telemarketing call and it would take up to 6 weeks for them to send me the proof. In the mean time if I don't pay the debt cancellation fee then I would be charged interest on that. My promotional offer will end in few days. I am not sure how and where I can place a complaint regarding this scam!
More HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC UAE - poor service
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps