The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved HSBC Retail Services — $50 refund
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I received my statement from the Brick indicating that I had over paid by $50.00. On the statement it indicates: "Your account has a credit balance of $50. Refunds may be requested in writing to HSBC Retail". So I sent an e-mail to [protected]@thebrick.com. The rep there explained that I must provide proof of this payment. Even though it was there on the statement; now watch out here comes the official answer: "Unfortunately the Brick Card statement is not considered a valid proof of payment".
So, when you receive the statement from the Brick, there could be instances where your credits may not be VALID. Here is the reps suggestion: I am to get informatioon from my bank, then cover or forge this document as my proof of payment. They will accept this type of information.
Funny how this company is willing to accept "FORGED" documents. They will not investigate through their own credit department because probably this is too much to ask for by their customer.
I have sent a complaint to BBB in Alberta via on-line. What a shame that I have to go through this to get my money back and that $50.
So watch out, the BRICK will do anything to keep your money tied up!!!
More HSBC Retail Services Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC UAE - poor service
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps