HSBC Credit Cardatm pin number not received and no alerts when card is used

C

i have got card a month back
still they not deliver my pin number
even no alerts on usage of my card

• Iam happy to be here to sher with you to day.

Comments

• My greethings to you all
    Sometimes in life is not easy but when we belive in God
    God allways save as out of dangar and keep as savety some were
    Iam happy to be here to sher with with you Day
    May God blessé as.
    Felicity Sandra Apio Groutel.

Comments

• Ty
    Tyagi J Sep 10, 2015

Vrey worse service
    I have receive My debit card but still not receive my debit card pin number
    and without ATM pin number i am not able to use online banking
    this is very worse thing.
    Until then, when ever I do not speak until PIN number is not sent by them

• Da
    Dayakar Dharmareddy Dec 17, 2007

Coupld of months back I recieved my HSBC Credit card which I'm using it now. But the worse thing is I didnt get any PIN number which I found very important to avail the internet banking services. Also, I havent ever recieved any bills regarding my transactions, though I'm clearing few transactions which I remember well.

This has become a major problem for me. There are hardly any possibilities to over come this problem.

HSBC is the worst ever USER FRIENDLY bank.