The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved HSBC Bank — complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I recently applied for a car loan from State bank and the bank has rejected my application.
After repeated request the reason given to me was that the CIBIL report indicated that there was an outstanding amount of Rs.16, 332 approx on HSBC credit card vide no [protected] (Oct 2004 - Oct 2006) which was written off in July 2009.
Let me clarify that HSBC was not sending any statement (hard copy or e-statement) inspite of my several request and then i requested bank through their phone banking to cancelled my card after my full outstanding payment but HSBC had levied late payment charges + Financial charges for all my next statements.
Trust me I am going through a mental trauma as I have landed up in position where I have no clue about me being a defaulter in any of the banks.
I seek justice to get my name removed from the defaulter list with an immediate effect.
If HSBC is not willing to give me further clarifications on this outstanding amount, I am ready to drag them to court.
More HSBC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC UAE - poor service
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps
- HSBC Bank - refinancing