H&R Block — simple pay
I filed an e-file return through H&R Block. H&R offered what they termed as "simple pay" to cover the cost of assisting in preparing the returns which would be deducted from the refund coming from the IRS. Once the return was accepted by the IRS, H&R Block gives access to a countdown clock showing you the exact time the IRS will issue the refund check. Here is what H&R Block doesnt tell you: Once H&R Block receives the money it could take up to 5 days for H&R Block to deduct the fee and send the balance to your account. Also, there is NO WAY to track this process!! So if you file with them thinking it will be faster, DON'T! It's amazing to me that you can track your refund with the IRS but with H&R Block it's a guessing game. Imagine the amount of interest they make by hanging on to everyone's money to the very last minute. They have had my IRS reund now for 5 days so they could deduct $29.99. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!
More H&R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam!
- H&R Block - emerald advance
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare!
- H&R Block - peace of mind insurance
- H&R Block - incompotance
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block - tax preparation
- H&R Block - emerald card