H&R Block / HRB Digital2016 tax return

I recently filed my taxes with the down town H&R block in Red Deer, AB and thanks to Linda Booth I will never be returning to H&R Block. She was incredibly rude to me the entire process. Several times I almost told her to forget it and walked out. I am completely shocked at her attitude towards her clients and I can't believe they would have an employee that knows so little. I am completely offended and insulted by the service I received. You have lost my business, as well as my boyfriend's and my entire family. I asked her to explain my tax return to me, asking how it determines how much is returned and she LAUGHED at me, and replied "IT doesn't decide, IT isn't just determined, I put the numbers in the computer and the computer calculates." I told her that I realized that, but I wanted to know what determines my return and she shrugged and replied, "The computer does." Later she told me I did not receive enough back to get cash back and I asked her about Western Union cheques. She leaned across the table and said very slowly "You. Didn't. Make. Enough. Back. For. Cash. Back." I asked, "Are those not different things?" And she rolled her eyes at me and did not even answer. My tax return took a very long time to complete, much longer than usual, during that time she misspelled my name several, several times and I had to keep correcting her. She was having problems with the computer and kept sighing and groaning and complaining, getting angry with the system and banging her hand on the counter. When finally finished, I told her I had received a discount coupon, which she looked at and immediately waved it off, saying she did not know what it was, it was out of her field and she would not use it. I am outraged at how degrading and insulting her behaviour and language was. Her name is Linda Booth, from 4711 51 Avenue, Red Deer, AB.