Hotels.com — unauthorized transaction
In March I gave my debit card number to Hotels.com to make a reservation for a spring break trip for my kids & youth pastors fm our church. In the course of a conversation that lasted approximately 30 minutes I ended up telling the Hotels.com rep to cancel the transaction as they did not have sufficient rooms to accommodate the three families traveling together as their website had indicated. At the beginning of the conversation they had three rooms available, I gave my information, I was put on an extended hold only to have a rep inform me when she returned that only 1 room was available with absolutely no other explanation. I told the rep that was unacceptable, cancelled the entire transaction and hung up. Hotels.com forwarded this illegitimate transaction to the hotel anyway and I was charged for a no show. There is no confirmation on my part that this "reservation" was ever authorized.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue