Venere.com — Refuse to honor confirmation of booking
I recently made two bookings for Hotel Seven Days in Prague through Venere.com. I used two different credit cards for each booking and received confirmation for both bookings. Then the next day, I received an email from the hotel, saying that my reservation is denied due to a 'technical error.' I wrote a complaint letter to Venere.com, asking them for an explanation and to resolve this issue. To my utter surprise, the next day, I got email from Venere.com, telling me that both of my bookings were cancelled due to "wrong credit card details." There is nothing wrong with either of my credit card. I find it absolutely unprofessional that Venere.com should use such a blatantly untrue excuse to try to wriggle their way out of honoring reservations which they have already confirmed. I doubt they would give the same latitude to their customers who want to back out of something that has been promised. I would like to advise anyone who may be reading my comment that this website should be avoided at all costs. There are plenty more other reputable and honest online booking agents to choose from. Steer clear away from Venere.com.
More Venere.com Complaints & Reviews
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - horrible hotel 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue