Hotels one.comterrible customer service

R Review updated:

I needed to go visit my son in college. I booked the room on Super 8 website but it routed me to hotelsone.com. Somehow when arrive, the rep tells me my reservation is for another date and that I could cancel the reservation. Two months later, 8 emails and 50 minutes on the phone just to get my refund. The sad part is the hotel is fairly new and this is a poor reflection of the hotel.

• So
    Sophie Berkens Apr 18, 2014

Booked a room for the wrong date for a meeting. Called customer service to reschedule on time, was okay. Got the same room for the same rate one night later.

• Ka
    KayMcI Aug 15, 2018

My VISA account was charged $60.17 for a one night stay at a hotel which I never booked and which I never stayed at. I tried contacting Hotelsone.com and then I tried reversing it through my credit card. The charge just reappeared on my credit card. This is a scam.

• Bg
    bgfoster Sep 05, 2018

Itinerary number: [protected]

• Ig
    iggy4765 Nov 11, 2018

I reserved a room for ONE night at the Fairbridge Inn and Suites in Miles City, MT for Jan.11th. You charged my credit card for three nights! Please fix this.

Mary Ann Hecker