Horizon Card Servicesfraud

A

Apparently in December 2015, this company claims I ordered a card from them. However, unauthorized charges started to appear in May for 29.95, and another later in the month for 29.95. Then in July again, another charge for 29.95. They would only refund me for the last charged so I told the lady _(Stephanie) That I've already disputed all charges with my bank, and am expecting a full refund for whatever service it was because again I have no idea whatever this is for. Stephanie is upset with me, because I said that if the full refund isn't returned I'm coming to visit their company in Pennsylvania. She then tells me they record all phone calls and turn them into the police. LMAO please call the police on me! Also you need to relearn the first amendment on freedom of speech. They are the criminals, I can say whatever I want [protected]@horizoncardservices!!!
I want my money back!!!

[email protected] Sep 10, 2018

This card was issued on: 06/2018; however, I never was able to get it properly activated! My card no. is: [protected]. Thank You for any help you can give me in this matter! CherokeeMaiden46 9/4/2018 11:56 p.m.

• Sh
    shoogie1123 Aug 20, 2018

I have been charged 7.95 twice a month for the past 2 years from horizon card services and I do not have a card with this company. My bank cannot block the charges and I have emailed Horizon and that refuse to help me.

Mashelle Patrick Aug 20, 2018

on May 9 this company took 6.95 from my visa creidt card. Just like many who have thought this was a true credit card i clicked on the advcation box. I did get the card but i thew it in the trash is there any way i can get this stoped. would like a refund

• Je
    Jenn Conlon Aug 15, 2018

I noticed a charge on my account, and I have no idea what this company is or what is offered. Please refund my money.
    There is $6.95 taken out. I do not believe I have anything to do with your company.
    Please let me know what other info is needed thanks.
    Jennifer Conlon

• He
    Helloagain18 Aug 15, 2018

I cancelled my membership with you last month and your charging me 6.95 ? Why?

Patti Tobben

Marlena Thompson Aug 15, 2018

I thought it was a real credit card but its only for this online website and i want my money back ive never used the card and want a refund its a crap card.

• Pa
    Paula Andrews Aug 15, 2018

I had an almost $25 charge on my account from this "company". I have NO clue of who they are nor WHY they are taking MY money out of my ACCOUNT! I want answers now. I will press FRAUD CHARGES!

• Je
    Jennifer Ratley Aug 15, 2018

I'm getting charged every month for a card I don't even have. I want someone to get in touch with me to fix this issue ASAP. Email is [email protected] Number is [protected]

• Ay
    Ayanna White Aug 14, 2018

they advertise a credit limit of $500 which is true. But they don't tell you that you have to spend it online. buyer beware