Hootersher hooters did not make me happy

S

Tonight I sat at the bar at the Mishawaka Hooters and the "Native American" as she voiced loudly named Brittany was bartending. As the night went on I learned this girl had no problem with voicing her opinion loud and proud. A black lady came and sat at the bar to order some Togo food and after she left the bartender rolled her eyes and said I'm not racist I'm "ethnically biased" Then a little later I'm chatting with a couple of guys and she calls me an "[censor]" and "[censor] head" for stating my opinion then has the nerve to correct me on a word I said wrong and started hysterically at me! Even though she works at Hooters this girl wasn't anything but a fat [censor] to look at and could have been better without the cellulite. She didn't even smile the whole time but a couple fake forced times maybe someone needs to pull those shorts out of her [censor] maybe she was in pain and that's the reason she was such a nasty [censor].