Honda Shinelabour charge during amc

C

Dear sir/ madam,
I (chandan kumar) have purchased a honda shine bike from horizon honda, ranchi on dated 13-07 — 2009. Chassis no - me4jc366f98281892 & engine no - jc36e9430380 with extended warranty and amc (annual maintenance contract). I purchased amc from universal honda, ranchi, jharkhand, india on 19.05.2010 with expiry dt. Of 18.05.2011. My amc no. Is 031557. Yesterday (dt. 08.07.2010) I went to honda service station of universal honda, ranchi, jharkhand, for repairing of my bike lock. The service station charged me rs. 67/- (including labour charge of rs. 60/- and nut volt charge of rs. 7/-) after production of amc card. The workshop money receipt no. Is 771 (dt. 08.07.2010) and invoice no. Is 10iw01404 (dt. 08.07.2010 time - 17:01).
My questions to company manager-
1. Is it fair?
2. Is honda company take service/ labour charge for minor repairing in amc? Then why we take amc in rs. 749/- per year.
3. How can I recover my labour charge from service station?
Please guide me through my email id [protected]@gmail.com