Hondanegligence in servicing

J

I recently serviced my honda civic fron patterson honda ringwood victoria, they ripped me off. They charged me 515.70 dollors for service but didn't even changed the eingine oil. My car not been serviced properly. After service when I driven home & checked my engine oil still black. They just visiually checked things, but haven't done any adjustments in break or anything. What I learned, all the jobs in service centre done by apprenticeship. They just want to do many cars a day 7 do not worry abt quality of work. So guys carefull when u service your car next time.

• Al
    alljazzandnoaction Oct 25, 2016

The above is true for me situation as well. After keeping up all the servicing for my car, and only 27, 000km later, I had to change all 4 wheels on my car due to their neglecting to do the wheel alignments. This must have been right through out, given the little use I have had of the car. It is reprehensible that I pay of service they claim to do but clearly didn't. the significant wear didn't happen over night. What recourse do I have for this? Can someone please advise me?