Homedepot/Lovelor Blindsfaulty blinds

E

I ordered Lovelor blinds from Homedepot. They arrived in a week. When i opened it to install, i found them to be faulty. Strings tangled and very difficult to open them. I called homedepot and they asked me to call back after 2 days. When i called them, manager agreed to give me another set of blinds for no fee. When i went and ordered new blinds they slipped 15% fee init without telling me(I had to ask them to show me details then i found 15% restocking fee). I told them manager agreed to give me new ones without any fee. They put transaction on hold for a while and finally sent new blinds with 15% penalty. Very dissapoineted with the service.